Re: Matchmaking issue placed all players on one team

by Szaby59

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Cannot play any round of HVV because all players join one team and none on the other. You have 8 heroes and no villains. The round will never begin because of this.

Message 31 of 60 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug All players appear on one team and then the game can never start. You could have 8 heros and no villains.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? E01N2501
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 30/04/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 08:30am GMT
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Heroes Vs Villains PS4
What happens when the bug occurs? All players join one side and nobody joins the other. The game won't start.
What do you expect to see? 4 players on each team and to play the mode.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number ?

Message 32 of 60 (1,037 Views)

★★ Guide

Yesterday I tried to play some Age of Rebellion Supremacy and every single lobby I got was glitched: PC-EU: There are 3 glitched lobbies (DS2, Scarif, Tatooine) right now, making it impossible to play ... 

Message 33 of 60 (1,010 Views)

Re: Glitched Starfighter Assault lobby prevents people from playing the mode

★★★★★ Newbie
@Szaby59 Yes this is happening for me as well for all game modes not just for one
Message 34 of 60 (966 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me as well but for all game modes I tried restarting my Xbox reinstalled the game almost everything and it still does this Frown

Message 35 of 60 (965 Views)

★ Novice

Me to age of resistance is dwn no current game working waiting for 27+

Message 36 of 60 (924 Views)

Galactic assault bugged

★★★★★ Newbie

The galatic assault is bugged right now, when you search for a game then you join a server on Naboo where the galactic republic has all the players in it, and the separatists 0. This is already going on for 4 hours. (The game is not starting because it is waiting for 30 more players)

Message 37 of 60 (777 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem has been happening to me for about a month now. Pretty prevalent in GA Naboo and Kashyyyk, and Kamino for HVV. Glad to see EA has finally realized their vision for this game though. Let's just  abandon it in its current broken state, who want's to be able to find a game. Much more fun to have to waste time consistently quitting back and forth to the main menu because the lobbies are bugged to hell.

Message 38 of 60 (894 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same here but I have only tried Blast, Galactic Assult and Supremacy on PC. Blast and Galactic Assult suffered from this stupid bug that I thought would never slip through the CI/CD testing, while Supremacy works.

Message 39 of 60 (871 Views)

★★★★ Novice

6 attempts tonight to play HvV - PS4,6 times all players loaded on one side. This is just horrendous development.

Message 40 of 60 (859 Views)