Re: Match Waiting Time/Survey 600 Diamonds

by LordMasterVel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Match Waiting Time/Survey 600 Diamonds

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG Stylo 3
OS Version Stock
What is your Player ID? MasterVel
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug New Update has increased match finding by 1,000%.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? LOOK how long it takes to find a match.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

ALSO waiting for survey 600 Diamonds 🤔

There should be a slider for how long willing to wait for human commander before AI is auto selected. 

ALSO Commanders don't " play " with troops,  they field troops or " deploy " troops 😉. 

Message 1 of 7 (497 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @LordMasterVel and thank you for reporting this.

Due to the limited amount of players on the new version (1.2.0) the matchmaking is expected to take longer than usual. We are rolling the update out to more and more players and you should see a significant decrease in the matchmaking time.

As for the survey reward, we are currently looking into this.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (442 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I myself was having issues with the survey.  I would try to log onto it and start it but once I got to the 2% done part and it asked me to prove I wasn't a robot, the page would glitch up and freeze not allowing me to finish... start the survey.

Message 2 of 7 (479 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @LordMasterVel and thank you for reporting this.

Due to the limited amount of players on the new version (1.2.0) the matchmaking is expected to take longer than usual. We are rolling the update out to more and more players and you should see a significant decrease in the matchmaking time.

As for the survey reward, we are currently looking into this.

Message 3 of 7 (443 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @LordMasterVel,

I can give you a bit of an update on the diamonds from the survey. We ran into a technical issue when we tried to distribute them at the end of last week. I'll look into it and confirm that the issue has been resolved (we needed to wait for the newest update to go out to all our players). Once it has, we'll send out an inbox message for you to claim your diamonds. Apologies for the delay and we are working on getting them out to y'all as quickly as possible. Thanks Standard smile

Message 4 of 7 (404 Views)

★ Guide

Sorry but excuses are getting old.

Been waiting on 1000 dia survey since end of July myself and many others that have posted it

Then 600 dia survey recently and still nothing

It was announced that people didn't get but would after updating the new patch and yet again more excuses?

Message 5 of 7 (391 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks , Keep On It & StayCool 😎👌 

Message 6 of 7 (385 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @LordMasterVel and @WADofFORCE,

We have sent out the inbox message to claim your 600 Diamonds for participating in the survey. Please let me know if you are able to get the diamonds or if there are any issues. Thanks again for your patience!

Message 7 of 7 (380 Views)