Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Sunken
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. n/a
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01:05 am est
Summarize your bug Masterwork loot dropping and picked up but not granted.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Sunken Lab stronghold as a "Quickplay Stronghold"
What happens when the bug occurs? Masterwork items will drop as loot but will NOT be shown at the end of mission screen OR granted OR be delivered to the Vault..
What should be happening instead? Masterwork items that drop as loot should ALWAYS be granted when picked up.

I played the new stronghold, Sunken Lab, as a quickplay reinforcement. During this stronghold, two Masterwork items dropped from chests and two more dropped from various mobs along the way, plus a fifth Masterwork item dropping from the end boss.

Only ONE Masterwork item was actually given to me, the one from the end boss.

What the hell.

Message 1 of 3 (178 Views)

Re: Masterwork loot not being granted

★ Apprentice

I noticed this too. Seems to be isolated to Sunken Cell. It’s almost like they’re double dropping as a visual only (my experience was 5 dropped 3 granted). Or maybe we’re seeing someone else’s loot. It’s super frustrating so I’ve avoided that SH until it gets fixed. 

Message 2 of 3 (130 Views)

Re: Masterwork loot not being granted

★ Guide

@FroYo67 wrote:

I noticed this too. Seems to be isolated to Sunken Cell. It’s almost like they’re double dropping as a visual only (my experience was 5 dropped 3 granted). Or maybe we’re seeing someone else’s loot. It’s super frustrating so I’ve avoided that SH until it gets fixed. 

Day before yesterday I just thought I miscounted the MW dropped and picked up. I counted three and ended up with none. Today I was doing my freeplay and the live event.Noticed I got one MW for the first Scar Boss, two for the last and one each for the world events. So, I should've had six at end of mission. Instead, I only had two. It also happened during the legendary missions. In all cases I saw the orange bar in the lower right say masterwork item, so I know it wasn't an ember I was seeing.

Message 3 of 3 (98 Views)
Twitter Stream