Masterwork guns and their perks and effects don't work.

by Kaze-kofo

Original Post

Masterwork guns and their perks and effects don't work.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Weapons menu, loot drop reveal screen, and the forge.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 29. 03. 20
Summarize your bug Masterwork weapon perks do not work and even though the blueprints say the actual perk and describe it. When you craft the masterwork weapon from the blueprint, the masterwork weapon perk does not work or take effect and shows 0%, stacks to 0 for 0 seconds, and Soccer ball hit streak and the perk does nothing. Endless Siege says magazine increased 100% and base damage increased by 0%. Fist of stral, hitting enemies increases weapon damage by 0% for 0 seconds, stacks to 1. Ralner's Blaze, ignites the target while on a hit streak Soccer ball. Radiant Fortress, hitting Soccer ball shots in a single burst recharges shields by 0%.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By receiving masterwork and legendary loot drops from chests and enemies, and by crafting guns from the masterwork blueprints.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I receive a masterwork weapon from a drop or craft a masterwork weapon from the masterwork blueprints, the guns show 0%, stacks to 0, damage increased by 0%, hitting Soccer ball shots in a single burst recharges shields by 0%, and ignites the target while on a hit streak Soccer ball. When I use the guns, the perks do not work or take effect. Every gun I receive is like this.
What should be happening instead? Endless Siege should be magazine size increased by 100% and base damage is increased by 100%. Fist of Stral should be hitting enemies increases weapon damage by 16% for 5 seconds and stacks to 10. Ralner's Blaze should be, ignites the target while on a hit-streak (5). Radiant Fortress should be, hitting a certain amount of shots in a single burst recharges shields by a certain percentage. They all should have their perks, percentages, stacks and all of their effects actually work and operate properly, even when you craft new ones from their masterwork blueprints.

The bug has occurred on all masterwork and legendary weapon drops. It is 100% of the time happening and some weapons i found last week were working fine and weapons I crafted from the masterwork blueprints I do have were fine until Sunday where it changed masterwork  guns in my inventory to no longer work, blueprints to no longer work properly and all masterwork and legendary weapon drops do not have working perks or functions.

Message 1 of 3 (636 Views)

Re: Masterwork guns and their perks and effects don't work.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Kaze-kofoThose has been reported a number of places, the latest response:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Rolling-carnage-lowered-bonus-or-error/m-p/8897274/high...

Thanks for taking the time to submit a bug report.

Message 2 of 3 (607 Views)

Re: Masterwork guns and their perks and effects don't work.

★★★ Newbie
@ChiraaKitteh I appreciate it. Thank you for the update on whats going on.
Message 3 of 3 (589 Views)