Massive bugs occured after the Conquest Update

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11
OS Version 14.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 616-169-753
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I chose "OTHER" for type of issue because I would like to report these bugs once for all. 1. My account on this game crashes three times today, two times yesterday! It is really ANNOYING when such type of incident occurs in GAC. (I can't show any evidence here cuz you know, when game crashes unexpectedly how could I take a screenshot or video to shot that?) 2. Icons and other features looks dimmer or disappeared (see picture 1 & 2, happens quite often). In picture 1, when I clicked on any ship battle, nothing appears; For picture 2 I could barely see anything under "possible rewards" . 3. Some rewards/ icons are missing, and when that happens I can't quit that interface (see picture 3) 4. It takes longer to load chracters, and delay happens (shown other pictures I attached the "Compose" section, and this happens 100%) 5. The bronzium data pack's position is not right everytime I first entered "Store" (See other pictures I attached in the "Compose" section, and this happens 100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Picture 4.jpgPicture 5.jpgPicture 6.jpgYou can check the picture I attached in HTML

Picture 1.jpg
Picture 2.jpg
Picture 3.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (493 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Massive bugs occured after the Conquest Update

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ShowLoTi123 and sorry for the delay in replying.

I have brought the ship reinforcement ability icon colour missing issue to the team. They are aware of the other issues you have raised and are working on them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (347 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@ShowLoTi123 Just FYI, from top to bottom the sequences are:
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Message 2 of 4 (489 Views)

★★ Novice

One more problem found: the color (green/ blue/ purple) around the "ship reinforcement ability" icon is missing (happens to every ship, 100% of time), but this is fine when looking at the general roster

WeChat Image_202102272227182.jpg
WeChat Image_202102272227181.jpg
WeChat Image_20210227222613.jpg
Message 3 of 4 (480 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ShowLoTi123 and sorry for the delay in replying.

I have brought the ship reinforcement ability icon colour missing issue to the team. They are aware of the other issues you have raised and are working on them.

Message 4 of 4 (348 Views)