Massive Territory War mismatch

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Massive TW mismatch
OS Version Does not matter
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 632-135-545
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug My guild looks to be matched against The ALLiΔNCE αlpha atm in Territory War. Their guild is 200 mil GP, ours is 140 mil GP. So at start the difference is 60 millions! We can set 22 defence teams so it would seem like they are missing 7-6 players. Their average GP is 4 million so that makes it 200-28=172 or 200-24=176 meaning the difference is actually "only" ~35 millions. That's still massive! From a bot we found out that they have 49 Trayas against our 0. They have 600 more chars on G11 than us. They have 2200 more chars on G12 than us! And they have 800 more zetas than us.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use SW Galaxy of Heroes
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Estonia

Shywalkers vs The ALLiΔNCE αlpha

Members
48 vs 50

Total GP
140,394,816 vs 200,064,074

Average Arena Rank
107.40 vs 40.90

Average Fleet Arena Rank
144.04 vs 76.76

Number of Trayas
0 vs 49

Number of zzTrayas
0 vs 46

Number of G11+ Trayas
0 vs 46

Number of G11+ Magmatroopers
6 vs 25

Number of G11+ Enfys Nest
17 vs 41

Number of zBastilla
25 vs 40

Number of G11
855 vs 1474

Number of G12
1075 vs 3448

Number of Zetas
1206 vs 2048

Message 1 of 3 (520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Massive Territory War mismatch

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthKatk and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate the effort you already made.

We've checked the matchmaking and it appears to be correct. You are right, there is a considerable difference in active GP of the participants, but that should be covered by the higher number of participants from your guild.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (477 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthKatk and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate the effort you already made.

We've checked the matchmaking and it appears to be correct. You are right, there is a considerable difference in active GP of the participants, but that should be covered by the higher number of participants from your guild.

Message 2 of 3 (478 Views)

@DarthKatk

SB_Crumb is asking for feedback on TW matchmaking on the forums right now. I recommend you add to the thread.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/182579/territory-war-matchmaker#latest