Re: Married My Sims and Honeymoon Suite Furniture Still Unavailable

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

Married My Sims and Honeymoon Suite Furniture Still Unavailable

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N5110
OS Version 4.4.2
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003894164085
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea how you guys are supposed to find this bug other than my Sims are married and the Honeymoon Suite Furniture collection is still unavailable to me.
What do you expect to see? I would like to have access to the furniture! Heh.
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

I married two of my own Sims to each other months ago, and I completed their honeymoon woohoo, however I did NOT receive the Honeymoon Suite Furniture set. I DID complete the whole thing on time, I did the "honeymoon woohoo" immediately after they married because I wanted the furniture. I also remember finishing the quest with just a little bit of time to spare; I remember panicking about it and feeling relieved and excited that I finished before it was due. Once it was completed, nothing happened. There was no fanfare, no pop-ups, and when I checked the furniture sets, it was still locked up and unavailable. I just let it be because I was just starting out and assumed I did something wrong. However, knowing what I know now months later, I am 100% certain it was a bug, because I completed everything that was asked in the quest.

Message 1 of 3 (806 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Expert

@ray25lee  If you're sure you finished quest on time, try reporting thru in-game help. That's the way things are here esp for content not received. Hope you'll get the help you need, if not try re-creating scenario & marry another couple & doing quest again if issue still happens.

Message 2 of 3 (766 Views)

★ Novice

I know this is a stupid question, but how do I report my issue through “in-game help”? When I go to the help center it takes me to the forums.

Message 3 of 3 (471 Views)