Marriage Quest glitched, and the rewards aren’t unlocked

by Eimela

Original Post

Marriage Quest glitched, and the rewards aren’t unlocked

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7 Plus
OS Version 12.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004167373651
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happened randomly, so I don’t think that you could purposefully find it.
What do you expect to see? The paperwork quest section popped up, I clicked on it, and then nothing happened. The whole quest disappeared.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

I tried to see if marrying the Sims anyway would still unlock the items, but it didn’t work.

Message 1 of 4 (516 Views)

Re: Marriage Quest glitched, and the rewards aren’t unlocked

Hero

@Eimela 

Sorry you couldn't finish the quest. The Wedding quest is a limited time event.

The quest will unfortunately disappear from your quest tab and the Honeymoon Suite will remain locked if you fail to complete all the 14 steps and collect the rewards (Honeymoon Suite) within the 48 hours time frame.

The quest will trigger start next time one of your Sims gets engaged.Notice that the long 8 hours events will half in time if you use two of your playable Sims.

Here's the walkthrough in case you need it: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Wedding-Quest-walkthrough/m-p/7399492#M19496

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (476 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SalixCat Thank you so much for helping me.
Message 3 of 4 (446 Views)

Hero
@Eimela You're welcome. 🤗

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 4 (442 Views)