Marching Orders bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 6S Plus
OS Version 11.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 697-528-321
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug First Order Officer’s Marching Orders does not grant advantage for two turns.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

First picture... marching orders was granted to Kylo, who now has offense up and advantage. Second picture... Kylo used outrage, and the advantage buff is now gone, nor did it come back for his next turn. I tested this granting marching orders to other First Order toons, and it does the same thing — they’re only getting advantage for one turn instead of two. 

9393601A-36AB-4CE1-8544-C465780C3909.png
1FC5E887-E208-4D3A-920C-C460F4C02790.png
Message 1 of 5 (342 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Marching Orders bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthSerafin and thank you for the report.

Advantage is consumed/expires as soon as the character scores a critical hit (which is guaranteed if he has advantage).

We've tested this today and if you apply "Marching Orders" to Kylo Ren and then use "Lash Out" which can't critically hit, advantage will stay on him for another turn, otherwise, it expires correctly upon a critical hit.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (414 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthSerafin and thank you for the report.

Advantage is consumed/expires as soon as the character scores a critical hit (which is guaranteed if he has advantage).

We've tested this today and if you apply "Marching Orders" to Kylo Ren and then use "Lash Out" which can't critically hit, advantage will stay on him for another turn, otherwise, it expires correctly upon a critical hit.

Message 2 of 5 (415 Views)

★★★ Novice

Interesting. I assumed the character being granted Marching Orders would be able to critically hit for two turns. This is how most buffs/debuffs work. They stay on the character for a set amount of turns. I don't know. The advantage mechanic and advantage-granting abilities are perhaps a little misleading in that sense. Nevertheless, thank you for the quick response.

Message 3 of 5 (310 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_HighCommand can you show me more details on why advantage expires when the ability says advantage for 2 turns. Why would someone want to use Lash out with Advantage? defeats the purpose of the buff. This is a broken mechanic. Who ever FOO targets with marching orders should have advantage reapplied for the second turn per the ability description
Message 4 of 5 (299 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Advantage grants kylo 25% more turn meter from lash out if he has it....

Message 5 of 5 (296 Views)