March's Bobby Hull card - no proper reply from EA yet!

by RarAle2

Original Post

March's Bobby Hull card - no proper reply from EA yet!

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just check the March Rewards - Tier 5 Player reward
What happens when the bug occurs? March Rewards - Tier 5 is just gone, vanished, disappeared!
What do you expect to see? March Rewards - Tier 5 Player reward, obviously!
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) every day since you guys removed it
What is your time zone? EAT - GMT + 3:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? RarAle2
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

I tend to agree with what was said here about EA (not in a good way, unfortunately for them). It's my first year playing HUT even if I played ea NHL since back in '94-'95 if I remember correctly. I started out playing the game again because of my boys now. Terrible decision. What was supposed to be a nice experience turned out to be a frustrating one. :/

I think the lack of info we gamers have on HUT is a clear indication on how bad the team who makes this game is managed. I'd like to find out the name of the persons in charge for its development (should I dare call it like this?), mainly the HUT features. I would like to tell them directly on how many levels the HUT experience sucks. And how it's just a tool to suck out money from the hard core fans of this game.

Anyways enough with the complaining:

EA we all (your paying customers that is, the ones who put bread and butter on your tables) need to know your plans on the March Rewards - Tier 5 Player reward. And we want to know this now!

Message 1 of 3 (575 Views)

Re: March's Bobby Hull card - no proper reply from EA yet!

EA NHL Team

Hey all,

Please view the banner in HUT regarding the March monthly player.  It's all fixed now Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (471 Views)

Re: March's Bobby Hull card - no proper reply from EA yet!

★ Novice

Not really a fix, it would have been nice to get a winger instead of another center 

Message 3 of 3 (465 Views)