March 15th Update Issue

by mildalape

Original Post

March 15th Update Issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
I already spotted a glitch in this update. At least i hope it is a glitch. I played with one household And in the meantime i was receiving these notifications What’s going on with other households in different worlds. And one of the notifications was that Feng family in san myshuno lost a family member. Then i logged in to Feng family to see what happened. And there was only a moodlet about the lost family member but there was no tombstone neither in household inventory neither in a sims inventory. Then I checked genealogical tree and Feng’s wife was completely removed from the family tree, it’s like she never existed. I did not like that. I would like to still see that sim in a family tree even though a sim died. And to have a tombstone would be nice too for story telling purpose.. I hope EA fix this.

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title
Message 1 of 5 (608 Views)

Re: MARCH 15TH UPDATE ISSUE

★★★★★ Apprentice

Another strange thing that just happened in one of my saves was that I was told that Yasemin and Tina Tinker, a premade family in Evergreen Harbor, was expecting a baby. HOWEVER, they are supposed to be a lesbian couple, so how in the world did Yasemin's wife Tina manage to get her pregnant in the first place? O_O

Wait, I don't think I want to know...

Message 2 of 5 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@mildalape 

Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

If you still aren't prompted, please include this form + answers in your post

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in?
How often does the bug occur?
What is your current game version number?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
What happens when the bug occurs?
What do you expect to see?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

Please describe the patch or change you made.

Please also include a picture of what you're seeing Thank you

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 5 (479 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@MrMig57 The issue you are describing sound different then original post on this thread, kindly create a separate thread for your issue.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@mildalape 

Hello All,

If you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Message 5 of 5 (309 Views)