Re: Manager Objective - Sign 2 players of different nationality

by DolphinSSA

Original Post

Manager Objective - Sign 2 players of different nationality

★★ Novice

Currently in my third season with Sunderland, and I have a manager objective to sign 2 players of different nationality than that of the club. I’ve signed Meslier, Aude, Zirkzee, and Vranckx. The January window just closed, and it says I failed the objective, which also made my manager rating take a hit. Has anyone else had a similar problem, and if so, is there a fix? Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (29,485 Views)

★ Guide

The game is not acknowledging a given target was met.

I’m managing the club Internazionale Milano (Italy) season 2025/2026 and even after signing the following seven players (national of):
1- France

1- Ukraine

1- USA

1- Argentina

1- Brazil

2- Netherlands

I get the message:
”…expanding our brand represented an important target for the club. At this moment in time, it looks unlikely that we’ll be able to meet that target.”

Going to the “Brand Exposure” objective page I have:
1- Get a streak of 7 games with at least one goal scored in away matches this season (Done)

2- Sign 2 players of a different nationality from the one of the club  (0/2 Complete) ?????

Message 2 of 5 (27,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sign 85 or 85+ higher rated players.
Did a lot of digging was struggling with same. Tried signing players from each continent. In the end signing handanovic & suarez did the trick
Message 3 of 5 (27,210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i   have   the  same problem this  game  is  broke must  be fifa 23  i  am playing tho

Message 4 of 5 (16,342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Doesn't work.

Message 5 of 5 (11,747 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help