Malevolence not spawning aditional vulture droids

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All devices
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 515778466
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When playing fleet arena malevolence stops spawning vulture droids after first two.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? see above
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Slovakia

When playing fleet arena malevolence stops spawning vulture droids after first two.

Message 1 of 9 (484 Views)

Re: Malevolence not spawning aditional vulture droids

@FeydSVK Were there additional spots for new Vulture Droids? You can never have more than 5 ships in the battlefield at a time.

★★ Novice

Yes of course. It spawns the first two ok, then when enemy destroys them there are no replacement vultures. 

Message 3 of 9 (452 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@FeydSVK Only your own Vulture will spawn another Vulture if it's killed. Spawned Vulture's have abilities at level 0.
Message 4 of 9 (439 Views)

★★ Novice

Since there is only one type of vulture droid in the game, and the malevolence skill description does not specify, that the spawned vultures have lvl1 abilities I still consider this a bug.. 

Message 5 of 9 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]

@FeydSVK the spawned vulture droids also do not inflict buff immunity when they used their special ability.

Vulture droids spawned by Malevolence's "Let them come" are not player owned - they are spawned from the server so each one has certain stats and abilities. The devs chose to make these different from a maxed player version.

Edit - there are multiple versions of vulture Droid in game. Player version, the supplied version in dark side GeoTb, the enemies in light side GeoTb, and vulture droids found on PvE events. 

★★ Novice

Guys, does this make any sense to you? Does one need 3 college degrees to understand the basic mechanics of this game? This is ridiculous. 

Message 7 of 9 (413 Views)

@FeydSVK No, college degrees are not necessary. However, a game with (currently) 233 unique player owned units, and many more units that we don't own is complex by nature.

Just remember those AI-generated vultures are not identical to the one in your inventory, and may have different stats and abilities. That's all you really need to know.

★ Novice

Hello

I had the same issues, 

I had both my own Vulture and one summoned by Malevolence, 

I went it with a strategy to use stealth so the enemy would have to focus down the vultures and that would feed TM to my capital ship, at first they respawned but after two times they didn’t.

Now I understand the summoned Vulture will not come back unless GG ship uses an ability, but even my own died and didn’t come back, there were only 3 ships total on my side, so it left me with a single ship that was killed easily...

Also, just before they killed my ship, I then used Malevolence ability no vulture came back after,

They is definitely a bug with the Vultures or more than one. 

Please stop doubting the players and test some more.

Kind regards 

HB

Message 9 of 9 (350 Views)