Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Malevolence in GC has no cooldown on ultimate

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? SE (2022)
OS Version iOS 16.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 117269921
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The enemy Malevolence in the latest Galactic Challenge appears to have no cooldown on its ultimate and can use it on its first turn.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Actually by testing the GC at least once and running it at all...
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

The enemy Malevolence in the latest Galactic Challenge appears to have no cooldown on its ultimate and can use it on its first turn. Sometimes, if you're lucky it might be the second. See the series of screenshots below from a recent attempt where they use the ult on the first turn after 15 seconds. Unachievable if this wasn't bugged. This is preventing players from completing all tasks in the GC and so affecting the ability to reach the highest crates. Tried the attempt at least 10 times now and this happens every time for the enemies first, or once, second turn.

IMG_0658.PNG
IMG_0659.PNG
IMG_0661.PNG
Message 1 of 12 (1,122 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Malevolence in GC has no cooldown on ultimate

EA Live QV Team

Hi there,

Thanks for the report!

We have been able to reproduce what you have described and have brought it to the attention of the team.

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (1,004 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Yep something is wrong. 3 x in a row mal got ult on 2nd turn. Ain’t no way that is working as intended… unless your goal was nobody to complete it!!
Message 2 of 12 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same for me, no matter what category of a battle I choose, Malevolence is able to use its ultimate ability

Message 3 of 12 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Novice

Watch this as a proof. Looks like Grievous' ship isn't default as general himself. He summons 1 lvl droids on special abilities what means the character himself is lvl one too. 
https://youtu.be/73jKPHQdwJc

Message 4 of 12 (1,048 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem.3 times I used my executor n 3 times it got stunned,twice on mals 1st turn,the othr on its 2cd.also,it doesn't let me ignore taunt on hyena bomber with my BH ships.cmon guys,this should've nvr made it out 2 b played.

Message 5 of 12 (1,030 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi there,

Thanks for the report!

We have been able to reproduce what you have described and have brought it to the attention of the team.

Message 6 of 12 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Novice

The Malevolence sometimes uses its ultimate on Turn Three (After using a special ability and call reinforcement), this might be tied to how it counts buffs and debuffs?

The summoned enemy Vulture Droid also does not grant turn meter to the enemy Malevolence, granting more reason to believe the Malevolence is also a level 1 ship, or at least has no upgrades on its abilities.

Message 7 of 12 (975 Views)

★★★ Novice

I suppose AI suggests that the cleanse or the reinforce is a better option rather than ultimate, so if you have successed in landing debuffs, Malevolence decides to cleanse them instead of using the shutdown.

Message 8 of 12 (952 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is there going to be a minor make right for this? It ratchets the difficulty up to 11 on even much lower tiers.

Message 9 of 12 (612 Views)

★★ Novice

Had the same problem, and the enemy ships were also all overly strong, and could barely beat them at tier 7.

Message 10 of 12 (330 Views)