Male sim wearing a bra

by mildalape

Original Post

Male sim wearing a bra

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have Every expansion pack. Dont have journey to batu. And dont have few stuff packs. nifty knitting, luxury party, pets stuff, spoke stuff, movie hangout, cool kitchen stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When going into cas And selecting a male sim into i swimwear or going into his body tattoos section.
What happens when the bug occurs? Male sim appears in females bra
What do you expect to see? Male man not wearing a females bra or any bra at all.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I made sure that a sim is tagged to masculine style and also I made sure that in preferences everything is set to masculine also. I took out all the mods, restarted the game, and same thing. So I don’t understand why this keeps happening . It only happened today I believe after the latest patch or express delivery.

Message 1 of 5 (860 Views)

Re: Male sim wearing a bra

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

You for sure you removed your mods and deletet your localthumbcache and avatarcache, yes? Because I know this issue and I read from these issue and it was caused because of some adult cas underwear override / skin overlay mods which *enchanted* the female chest. (You need to create a new sim, for some user the bra will stuck self after removed all mods)

please try the method here [READ FIRST] Troubleshooting your Game - Answer HQ

Message 2 of 5 (838 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your answer. I will try those steps. But yes I removed all the mods folder completely. And deleted localthumbcatche file too. I will try though once again. 

Message 3 of 5 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@mildalape deleted Avatarcatche file too.
Message 4 of 5 (789 Views)

Hero
@mildalape Does it just happen for this Sim or also new ones ? It's possible that cc bugged this for existing Sims and they don't go back to normal when you remove the cc.

It's like the nude outfit is bugged now. There were certain mods with which you could fix it like MCCC but I'm unsure if it still has the option.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (757 Views)