Male Sims getting pregnant along with their female partners.

by eidn23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Male Sims getting pregnant along with their female partners.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ever since the latest patch with the Get To Work expansion, my male Sims get pregnant with their female partners under the Try For Baby option. The female Sims get pregnant too but works as normal. Both get pregnant at the same time.

Message 1 of 11 (5,769 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Male Sims getting pregnant along with their female partners.

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (6,165 Views)

All Replies

Hero

This seems to be caused by a mod which I cannot name here. Please remove your mods

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (5,718 Views)

★ Novice

I've had this problem too, the first time it came up that my sim had an alien baby the second it was normal. I do use mods but I have never had a problem before as none of them really affect pregnancy. I have nonmosiac, faster skills, and no motive decay. 

Message 3 of 11 (5,704 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't have any type of pregnancy mods on mine either. I'm pretty sure it's a glitch as I didn't have this problem before the March update. I now have Alien abductions getting the male Sims pregnant. But if there's no fix, which I hope there eventually will be...there is a mod I just found that will terminate any unwanted males having babies until then! LOL I think my male Sims are being way too empathetic to the pregnancy process as it stands now. Confusedmileysurprised:

Message 4 of 11 (5,686 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 11 (6,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@crinrict wrote:

This seems to be caused by a mod which I cannot name here. Please remove your mods

I do not have any mods of any sort and my male sim just became pregnant.

Message 6 of 11 (5,592 Views)

Hero

With or without GTW installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 11 (5,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I don't have the Get To Work on my sims4 but I downloaded a mod allowing teen marriage and pregnancy. My 2 love bud sims grew up to become YA and my girl sim (Jordyn) and my boy sim (Robin) BOTH got pregnant after Try For A Baby. It's BLOWING MY MIND because I only expected my girl sim to get pregnant, but a few sim days after I got a notification congratulating Robin (boy sim) for HIS PREGNANCY. I was laughing so hard but still like WOAH.
Message 8 of 11 (5,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same very confused but hilariousStandard smile

Message 9 of 11 (4,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie
But I Dont Have A Mod On Mine.... My Sims Have Started A Family Right Now I Have A Boy And A Girl So When I Did The “Try For Baby” Both Of My Male Sims Became Pregnant .... One Is In 2nd Semester And The Other Is Giving Birth
Message 10 of 11 (3,628 Views)