Male/Female Sim discrepancies.

by Unbounded13

Original Post

Male/Female Sim discrepancies.

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, Luxury Party Stuff, Get Together, Spa Day, Movie Hangout Stuff, City Living, Dine Out, Bowling Night Stuff, Snowy Escape, Nifty Knitting, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Tiny Living, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Laundry Day Stuff, Parenthood, Fitness Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Moschino Stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am unsure of how this bug happened. I do not know how you can find it.
What happens when the bug occurs? My female sims are standing in front of toilets and peeing like men, and my male sims are the ones getting pregnant (even if previously their wives had been the pregnant ones). What is going on with my game?
What do you expect to see? My male sims to be male and my female sims to be female.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I downloaded Echo Life Style and Snowy Escape (and Nifty Knitting) as well as two updates that EA rolled out that broke my game.

My female sims are standing in front of toilets and peeing like men (The men sit now, no I did not change anything is CAS), and my male sims are the ones getting pregnant now (even if previously their wives had been the pregnant ones (like it should be). What is going on with my game?

Message 1 of 6 (468 Views)

Re: Male/Female Sim discrepancies.

Hero
@Unbounded13 See you already found the thread on peeing.

Could this be your issue for the male pregnancy: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-NPC-Phone-call-event-triggers-male-to-become/td-p/... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (453 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict This is definitely part of the problem, but my female sims are also all standing to pee like men.
Wish they would just fix stuff like this..
Message 3 of 6 (450 Views)

Hero
@Unbounded13 Yes, but you already posted in the thread on that.

Just wanted to make sure both issues are covered. It's only happening very rarely.

Did you try taking those Sims to CAS and change the way they pee and then back to what it was to see if that solves it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (446 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict No I haven't because they are usually NCP Sims that are just visiting my house or me theirs. Maybe I'll load their house up and bring then to CAS to see if there is something off there. (Yeah sorry, I didn't find the post until after I posted this, I had to dig around to find it)!
Message 5 of 6 (419 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Unbounded13, as there's already a thread open on this, we'll lock this one to help keep posts and information on it in one space. Please join the thread linked in Crin's post to continue the discussion.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (366 Views)