Malak fear locking games

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple ipad air 2
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 267269977
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I just took a malak into a TW battle against a weak-ish phoenix team. Sabine hit me with her sword special attack and got fear placed on her from the crit. She then held 0 TM frozen in fear while the battle timer counted down. I was unable to do anything including selecting options while in the battle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure, but I'll attach a screenshot
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I just took a malak into a TW battle against a weak-ish phoenix team. Sabine hit me with her sword special attack and got fear placed on her from the crit. She then held 0 TM frozen in fear while the battle timer counted down. I was unable to do anything including selecting options while in the battle.

Glitched game.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Malak fear locking games

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Sentinel_Eternal and thank you for the report.

This appears to be a case of the ability buttons vanishing resulting in a soft lock of the game. We are aware of this issue and are already investigating. Please make sure you have closed all unused background apps before going into important battles.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Sentinel_Eternal and thank you for the report.

This appears to be a case of the ability buttons vanishing resulting in a soft lock of the game. We are aware of this issue and are already investigating. Please make sure you have closed all unused background apps before going into important battles.

Message 2 of 4 (343 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem for weeks... I can’t even climb in arena due to the bug with Malak and fear. What’s the use of playing when game is full of cheaters and bugs ?

I was beating a Drevan Malak team and then =>

Message 3 of 4 (301 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Can’t upload the printscreen

Message 4 of 4 (298 Views)