Malak event T3 bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? S7e
OS Version AOS 8
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 472757817
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug T3 is not dispelling taunt on Malak which makes the event far tougher than it should be... as in impossible. I have a 24k g12+4 double zeta T3 and because of this bug he's useless (I've done it on my alt acc with far less squad power)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter event with t3-m4 use his second special on a taunting Malak Taunt should dispel but it doesn't
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country UK

T3 is not dispelling taunt on Malak which makes the event far tougher than it should be... as in impossible.

I have a 24000gp g12+4 double zeta T3 and because of this bug he's useless

Message 1 of 2 (310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Malak event T3 bug

Hi, thanks for the report! 

T3’s special ability “Carbonite Projection” is dispelling Darth Malak’s taunt. However, if T3 scores a critical hit on Malak with the ability, then Malak’s unique “Gnawing Terror” will apply fear to T3. 

Gnawing Terror will then also reapply a new Taunt onto Darth Malak for one turn, since he has applied fear to an enemy. 

I hope this helps!

View in thread

D6049103-E877-43D6-AFD5-8240FE33A975.jpeg
Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)

All Replies

Re: Malak event T3 bug

Hi, thanks for the report! 

T3’s special ability “Carbonite Projection” is dispelling Darth Malak’s taunt. However, if T3 scores a critical hit on Malak with the ability, then Malak’s unique “Gnawing Terror” will apply fear to T3. 

Gnawing Terror will then also reapply a new Taunt onto Darth Malak for one turn, since he has applied fear to an enemy. 

I hope this helps!