Malak bug, Drain Life resets multiple times

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPad
OS Version Current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 587741283
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Opponent's Malak Drain Life ability resets without meeting damage thresholds
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play against Darth Malak
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

On multiple occasions I have faced Sith Empire teams in Arena and Grand Arena. My team composition is Padme, General Kenobi, Anakin, Ahsoka and GMY. Opponent most recently was Darth Revan, Malak, HK, Dark Bastilla and Sith Empire Trooper. I had Ahsoka, Yoda and Anakin left. Opponent had Darth Revan and Malak left. His Malak used drain life three turns in a row, but I had not done nearly enough damage for him to reach any of his health thresholds to reset the cooldown for Drain Life. This is a recurring problem, and turns a difficult battle into an impossible one. Let me repeat, he used Drain Life to kill Ahsoka, I attacked for minimal damage with a basic attack with Anakin, he then used Drain Life again and killed Yoda, Anakin attacked basic again, and Malak used Drain Life a third time in a row and killed Anakin.  This is not how the ability description reads and certainly cannot be the intended gameplay.

Message 1 of 1 (145 Views)