Malak LS battle Broken

by WhiteGold0201

Original Post

Re: Malak LS battle Broken

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_UltraSlide  Can we go ahead and removed the "SOLVED" here since this is NOT SOLVED

Message 11 of 30 (1,886 Views)

EA Live QV Team

HI all,

The team reviewed the event and the side droids only have a chance to respawn. It is not 100% and this is working as designed and not a bug.

Message 12 of 30 (9,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"HI all,

The team reviewed the event and the side droids only have a chance to respawn. It is not 100% and this is working as designed and not a bug."

What is the goal behind this stupid design? With there only being a chance of respawn...doesn't that mean that there is a chance that somebody might NEVER acquire MALAK... and at no fault of their own? Literally been trying for months. 

MSF... here I come. 

Message 13 of 30 (1,766 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand So if the chance is 0% to respawn, this is still considered a chance? I have one account that was able to get through the LS of this event with difficulty. The new account I have has characters with much better gear and now gets to a point where the bots just fail to come back which makes the battle near impossible. Similar to the GAS event, RNG has to line up exactly right so that you can do it before this bug appears which doesn't seem to be in the spirit of how this was originally intended.
Message 14 of 30 (1,682 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand Funny because your colleague, who is competent unlike you confirmed it was a bug.....

Message 15 of 30 (1,601 Views)

★ Novice

The problem is not that the don't spawn every time,  it is that once they stop respawning they never respawn again.  

Message 16 of 30 (1,564 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Good Evening,

Could I kindly ask  that your team review their stance on this 'design'. You are essentially fixing the game which is extremely unethical. 

The boss should be tough yes, but not only possible on 1 in 100 tries due to fixing.

Please appreciate people have wasted countless hours (including myself) fighting this boss when you've just admitted that it is impossible unless the game essentially let's you win.

Message 17 of 30 (1,478 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any ETA when you’re looking to get this bugged design reviewed again? Annoying as hell 

Message 18 of 30 (1,344 Views)

★ Novice

So what your saying is that all of have really bad luck. Because once they are gone then they have stayed gone about 10/10 times for me (that's 100%).

Or are you really saying that we should all spend our paycheck and get the whole squad reliced out to beat it? All i need is 20 more gear that at the moment is stuck behind a paywall of 50 bucks just to get revan to relic 1, or wait a year.... I would have to spend about 800 bucks too relic the whole squad... That's what CG and EA really wants...

Message 19 of 30 (1,095 Views)

★ Novice

Hello “EA team”, these droids that are supposedly working as intended will not spawn at ALL after killing them each twice. Now I’m not sure if you have ever play GOH but in order to kill Malak you have to armor shred the guy. Well I can’t land any armor shreds on him, BECAUSE THERE ARE NO DROIDS TO KEEP HIS STACKS DOWN. It is Impossible for me to win this event unless I get the greatest RNG in the universe. How is an entirely luck based boss fight working as intended? 

Message 20 of 30 (964 Views)