Malak LS battle Broken

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version iOS 13
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 237577843
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug During the light side Malak event battle, Malak stops spawning droids making the event impossible to pass. The droids allow you to stop Malak from becoming enraged and when these do not spawn, you are forced to fight him while enraged which means that you’ll lose every time.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the Malak LS battle
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

https://youtu.be/HLCGZc6S5hM

this is one example of what happens. At 8 minutes I kill a droid and no droids spawn for the remainder of the battle causing me to lose despite my ability to win under normal circumstances

Message 1 of 30 (8,808 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Malak LS battle Broken

EA Live QV Team

HI all,

The team reviewed the event and the side droids only have a chance to respawn. It is not 100% and this is working as designed and not a bug.

View in thread

Message 12 of 30 (9,098 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @WhiteGold0201 thanks for reporting this and providing the video. We have now flagged this as a bug.

Message 2 of 30 (8,737 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Any idea when this will be fixed. Happening to me as well.
Message 3 of 30 (8,664 Views)

★ Novice

Same. I nearly rage quit the game

Message 4 of 30 (8,590 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey!

When will you solve this problem? This bug is in the game soon weeks ago...

Regards:

Peter

Message 5 of 30 (8,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still having this problem, I thought this would be fixed by now.

Message 6 of 30 (8,459 Views)

★★ Novice

I just texted one of the devs and they said the event is working as intended, which is not actually but yeah doesn't seem that they're going to do anything about it which is really sad. Been grinding for ages to get Malak F2P. Probably just going to quit the game, they're too busy with making cash grab characters anyways. :/

Message 7 of 30 (8,295 Views)

★★ Novice

It seems to have got worse. Droids are respawning even less than they were last week.

Message 8 of 30 (8,169 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having reports of numerous guild mates who have worked for a long time gearing/farming for Malak not being able to beat it because of this droid not-respawning issue.  Please resolve this or we will lose more players.  Why pay for something that won't function as expected?  Why farm for an unlockable event?  

I replayed it thinking they just didn't know how to do it and found the same issue.  Droids respawned 1 or 2 times and then he never called them again.  I'm glad this wasn't the case when I unlocked him last year.  I did replay 5 or 6 times and had the same bug occurring.

Please fix the event.  Newer/middle players will be deflected to other games from problems like this.

Message 9 of 30 (8,027 Views)

★★★ Novice

The same situation
Droids don't respawn in every fu**** battle
How long do you fix this problem?!

Message 10 of 30 (7,711 Views)