Make Them Come To You - Kylo Ren milestone not updating

by wheelietired

Original Post

Make Them Come To You - Kylo Ren milestone not updating

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug When using Kylo Ren’s pull ability on any mode: heroes vs. villains, new co-op, or true public multiplayer, the milestone to pull 50 enemies towards you never updates.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? WheelieTired
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12/17/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Kylo Ren’s pull ability, milestone will not update.
What happens when the bug occurs? Milestone does not update
What do you expect to see? Milestone to update
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Thanks!

Message 1 of 23 (7,244 Views)

Re: Make Them Come To You - Kylo Ren milestone not updating

★★★★ Novice

This as of the december 23rd is still not working. Im stuck at 3. Should have had this taken care of a long time ago.

Message 2 of 23 (7,132 Views)

★★ Novice
@wheel Same problem on PC version, stack on 13/50
Message 3 of 23 (7,083 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have you been given an answer what counts toward this milestone? I added one from 3 to four, used the abilitly on a few hundred people, not sure still what counts as a proper pull since not every person you pull is pulled at the same distance all the time..

Message 4 of 23 (6,983 Views)

★★ Guide

I can confirm that this is still an issue on PS4 as of 1/11/2020. After successfully using Kylo Ren's Force Pull ability against multiple opponents during several matches of Heroes Vs. Villains, I was not properly credited with progress toward the Make Them Come To You Hero Challenge.

Message 5 of 23 (6,963 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I just got a point towards this Challenge in Co-Op Mode a few minutes ago. While I have not had a chance to test it further, it appears the way to get credit for this milestone might be to actually defeat the enemy with the damage from the Pull ability, not just Pull them towards you.

Message 6 of 23 (6,825 Views)

★★ Guide

Unfortunately, after further testing this evening, although I was able to defeat multiple enemies with Pull, I did not receive any further credit towards the Challenge. Back to the drawing board, I guess...

Message 7 of 23 (6,814 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, killing them with the pull seems to do it some of the time, but it’s extremely inconsistent. Some kills will count and not others. Honestly the milestone is just extremely buggy and needs to be fixed. 

Message 8 of 23 (6,798 Views)

★★ Novice

It seems its still buggy....

fail dice....... Bug since 2 Months....

Message 9 of 23 (6,620 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Each time I play Kylo Ren, I pull dozens of ennemies. The milestone counter increases by 0 most of the time, by 1 sometimes and by 2 very occasionally. After hundreds of games, I finally completed the milestone exactly when pulling a group of ennemies. So I think the game simply fails to count most of ennemies pulled (it misses them). Counter increase by 3 or more probably happen almost never but should be possible... In short, this milestone still needs to be fixed.

Message 10 of 23 (6,563 Views)