Re: Make A Move no longer shows up on sofas,beds etc

by catloverplayer

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

@catloverplayer Is there any difference other than that it only occurs from time to time on console ? Does it behave differently ?

I'm still unable to duplicate it. It's showing up fine for me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 29 (1,133 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict I'm not seeing it happen at all on pc. I don't know what's going on. It happens on an older save I have but anytime I make a new save it won't show up. It doesn't matter what couple I use from the gallery. It's a weird bug that's happening but not to everyone.
Message 22 of 29 (1,126 Views)

★ Guide

I sort of have this issue, where as Make a move will show up when my sims are sitting together on a couch or a bed but anytime I select it, they throw their hands in the air and complain to me that it can’t be completed. At first I thought it was because they were on a sectional part even though they weren’t on any corners or anything like that so I tried on a base game couch and on the bed and the action still couldn’t be completed

Message 23 of 29 (1,105 Views)

Hero
@catloverplayer I'm going to merge your posts and remove the console tag.

I don't think we need seperate threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 29 (1,078 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Update this is happening even worse now since a recent patch on PC. On new couples I marry/engage in cas the interaction won't show on sofas or other sitting places. It's still happening on my PS4 Pro and now on my regular PS4 as well.

This is an aggrevating bug cause I seem to be the only one it's happening to. On PC though it was made worse with a recent patch. I think it was the 2nd story progression patch.

I think what is happening is the interaction is going invisible.
Message 25 of 29 (1,015 Views)

Hero
@catloverplayer I've never been able to duplicate this and judging by the number of me toos in this threads, there's something very odd going on in your game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 29 (986 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict I seem to be the only one having this big. I can download a cuddle pose from pc till it get fixed but not on PS4.

On PC I repaired the game and moved all mods to the desktop. New couples are maxed out on both friends and romance. I'm still not seeing the make a move.

@SimGuruNick Maybe this just needs tuning. It's possible other people are having this issue but they don't come on here. The interaction is invisible.
Message 27 of 29 (924 Views)

★★ Guide
@catloverplayer So I did a 5 day poll on Twitter and asked other simmers if they were having this issue and 67% are. A lot of simmers don't report bugs on here so that'd why the me toos are low.

https://twitter.com/catloverplayer/status/1522931614694658048?t=0yVyfxbvxI0yODnK8F6saA&s=19
Message 28 of 29 (880 Views)

★★ Guide
@catloverplayer @SimGuruNick I found out what is causing this. Sims in CAS you move into the world that are married or engaged won't have the make a move interaction. You have to start them as friends and start flirting for it to show. This can easily be fixed I think. Engaged and Married sims out of CAS should be able to make a move on the sofa and all other sitting places. I hope y'all will tune this so married and engaged couples out of CAS can do this.
Message 29 of 29 (1,909 Views)