Re: Main cannon in haat P3 targetable

by WienerSchnitzelQ

Original Post

Main cannon in haat P3 targetable

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? tested on multiple devices
OS Version doesn't seem to affect the bug
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 453-988-912
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Main cannon in P3 of haat is targetable and attackable (no damage possible though)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? tap the main cannon in P3 near the health bar to target it, then the toons are even attacking, but no damage is possible
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Austria

it's possible to target the main cannon in P3 of the haat. In the attached file Commander Luke Skywalker is in the background attacking the main cannon.... If then the small icon beside the speed (x1, x2, x4) button is clicked a window opens (see 2nd file)

haat.p3.jpg
haat.p3.click.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (569 Views)

★★★ Guide

And, see, its because people like you break the matrix that we don't have a BH rework....

Message 2 of 6 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I assume this bug caused by the point they actually wanted to make the cannon be counted as an additional enemy, though for some specials and uniques only (like DN's Drain Force or Ugnaught's unique, for example).
Message 3 of 6 (543 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Put the Red Pill down. You don’t want to take the Red Pill.
I don’t personally want the BH rework. Yeah, it’s just a friend of mine that really wants it, badly want it, yesterday even.
Red Pill Bad!
Message 4 of 6 (495 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Thank you for the report. We've been unable to reproduce this issue. Can you please try to reinstall the game and let us know if you are able to select the HAAT Main Cannon in Phase 3 again? If so, a video or a more detailed description on how you can target it would definitely help.
Message 5 of 6 (475 Views)

★★ Novice

yes, I'm still able to target the main cannon in haat p3. I just have to tap on the turn meter bar of the main cannon and the cannon gets selected. Hope this helps to reproduce it

Message 6 of 6 (405 Views)