Magnaguard reverted gear level and gear was still gone

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galkaxy S8
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 661964416
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Geared Magnaguard up to g9 and came back later to find him g8 and the gear missing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea but I have seen a couple similar cases mentioned on Reddit.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I brought my Magnaguard up to g9 on Auguest 6th at approximately 12:19pm central US time (screenshot attached) and at 7:19pm later that day I noticed that not only had it reverted but the gear (two pre-crafted items) was gone.

I brought this up to support via a ticket and they told me to post and that i would be compensated 500 crystals. So I have made this post but have yet to receive said compensation nor am I able to update the ticket.

Screenshot_20190806-192137_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190806-192125_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (389 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Magnaguard reverted gear level and gear was still gone

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Praetor_Guardias,

We've checked your account and the crystal compensation was added yesterday by our Customer Service. We've also checked our logs and it appears that your Magnaguard was reverted and the gear returned to your account within a rollback. This should be sufficient to resolve your case but thank you once again for bringing this to our attention.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (331 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Praetor_Guardias and sorry to hear that.

Can you provide us with the ticket number for the Customer Support case, please? 

Message 2 of 5 (363 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_HighCommand #50115592 for the first; since I was unable to respond to that one I launched a second (#50212639) which was resolved shortly thereafter.
Message 3 of 5 (354 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the update and the ticket numbers. We have a look and see what we can do to help.

Message 4 of 5 (339 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Praetor_Guardias,

We've checked your account and the crystal compensation was added yesterday by our Customer Service. We've also checked our logs and it appears that your Magnaguard was reverted and the gear returned to your account within a rollback. This should be sufficient to resolve your case but thank you once again for bringing this to our attention.

Message 5 of 5 (332 Views)