Original Post

Madden18 glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug So I was playing a game in my cfm game was tied keep that in mind . So there was abt 42 seconds left and I caught a pick at the (30 yard line) so I jumped out of bounds to stop the clock . Next thing I know they showing me the punt screen and they gave my opponent 2 points this need to be fix ASAP it cost me the game I ended up losing by those 2 glitchy point so
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Up to y’all this madden is so messed up and glitchy this year
What happens when the bug occurs? They give my opponent 2 points and show me the punt screen
What do you expect to see? A fix immediately this doesn’t make any sense it cost me a game and I’m out of the playoff hunt
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Topxchef
Date/time issue occurred November 4, 2017 / 2:05 pm
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. So I was playing a game in my cfm game was tied keep that in mind . So there was abt 42 seconds left and I caught a pick at the (30 yard line) so I jumped out of bounds to stop the clock . Next thing I know they showing me the punt screen and they gave my opponent 2 points this need to be fix ASAP it cost me the game I ended up losing by those 2 glitchy point so

It wouldn’t let me post but I have a video I can email it to y’all
Message 1 of 1 (290 Views)