Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Venomous_Venom21
Date/time issue occurred Today
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Any game mode I play it freezes 5-10 seconds then un-freezes or just crashes. Also you don’t have a option for all the modes. It freezes in all the modes
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know maybe fix your game
What happens when the bug occurs? It crashes
What do you expect to see? i either want a fix or a refund,I don’t care if u take away the stuff I got in madden but I want a refund if you can’t solve it
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. CE-34878-0
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB 195.6/872,8

Fix the game 

[Admin - edited thread title to reflect issue and for better search results]

Message 1 of 4 (1,929 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden

Community Manager

Hey @Deadpoolwes

I know that crashes can definitely be pretty frustrating to deal with. We should try running through some troubleshooting to see if we can help fix this here. 

In some cases a crash like this can actually be caused by a connectivity issue. When you have a chance I'd recommend starting with the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If it keeps happening after that check out the PS4-specific steps over at the EA Help site as well. 

Let me know if you're still running into crashes after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,868 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Deadpoolwes

I know that crashes can definitely be pretty frustrating to deal with. We should try running through some troubleshooting to see if we can help fix this here. 

In some cases a crash like this can actually be caused by a connectivity issue. When you have a chance I'd recommend starting with the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If it keeps happening after that check out the PS4-specific steps over at the EA Help site as well. 

Let me know if you're still running into crashes after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,869 Views)

Community Manager

@Deadpoolwes 

Were you able to try the steps that I mentioned yesterday? Are you still having any issues with Madden? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 4 (1,842 Views)

Re: Madden 20 crashing on PS4 (CE-34878-0)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue too. It's not a connectivity issue it's EA. When you're playing ultimate team and you go to "play next challenge" it crashes. Happens to me and my friend 

Message 4 of 4 (1,304 Views)