by vol4life8657

Original Post

Madden sounds are broken

★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Sideways sounds while going through options do not play!
How is this making it more difficult? This should have never been broken! You guys are making all of these visual updates, and you have added "New Music" to the game, but you are breaking necessary menu sounds and in particular making it impossible to tell when an option has been turned on or off.Go to the accessibility settings and try to switch play with any of the on or off options. Listen for the soudn that indicates when an option is turned on or off, or when a sideways option is selected
How can we reproduce this experience? Go to one of the access settings screens with options that are on/off. Try and listen for the sound that should be present when adjusting these options.

After updating to the latest title update, I am alarmed to find that when navigating through options in any options menu,  turning them on or off, no longer has an audible  indicator. This also applies to options that have multiple choices. Over the past  few months,  I have requested sounds to be added for when a player can be upgraded, and also for what archetypes   fit the current Scheme.  I have also  requested that sounds be put in place for when a loading screen needs to be indicated.  Not only have these changes not been implemented yet, but you guys have  managed to break the sounds that are already in the game.  Not only are the whistles broken in the training area, and when scoring touchdowns and kicking extra points, but now the sounds for changing the on/off setting in options (which includes those with multiple  choices) have been removed. This is particularly problematic for those of us who are blind or with low vision because the choices wrap so we have no indication as to what item we are on. I understand that we are not the only ones in the madden community,  but we are also part of the madden community, and therefore we also have a voice. Just like  the mainstream madden players. 

I hope to see these bugs corrected in  the next update, and perhaps some work towards the aditional sounds and  spoken menu feedback as well, as there has yet to be any major accessibility changes since the main release. 

Message 1 of 1 (1,283 Views)