Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Aidankiely23
Date/time issue occurred 25th of March 2019
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug I traded for Juju Schuster (WR) , the game gave the Steelers my 2 1st round picks and player. It says in the news he was traded to me, but was assigned to the Texans roster. I then traded for DJ Moore, it took my two first round picks and player, said in the news he was drafted to me. He was on my roster, then straight after was assigned to the Rams. I made 0 other trades. Massive bug and so disappinting. Lost 4 1st round picks and two starters in these trades and EA gave me nothing back
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my offline Franchise Record
What happens when the bug occurs? It takes two star players I have traded for and gave them to other teams.
What do you expect to see? I expect to recieve the players that I succesfully traded for on my roster
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I traded for Juju Schuster (WR) , the game gave the Steelers my 2 1st round picks and player. It says in the news he was traded to me, but was assigned to the Texans roster. I then traded for DJ Moore, it took my two first round picks and player, said in the news he was drafted to me. He was on my roster, then straight after was assigned to the Rams. I made 0 other trades. Massive bug and so disappinting. Lost 4 1st round picks and two starters in these trades and EA gave me nothing back
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

N/A

Message 1 of 6 (611 Views)

Re: Madden Franchise Traded my players

★ Novice

Still heard nothing on this the last few days from EA

Message 2 of 6 (581 Views)

★ Novice

Still no reply, help or solution from EA 3 days later. What a disgrace

Message 3 of 6 (575 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @06kiely 

We haven't really seen any other reports like this and to replicate this type of bug can be very tricky based off how your franchise progressed from day 1. It seems like an extremely rare bug that you unfortunately faced and we'll keep an eye out for more reports. Our staff does not have an ability to pull up your franchise to reverse this but we do appreciate you reaching out to us with this report. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (554 Views)

★ Novice

I just started a new franchise. The exact same thing happened, traded my star recieved I just traded for. 

Message 5 of 6 (539 Views)

Community Manager

Are you choosing Player, Coach, or Owner when you start a franchise? What are your trade settings set to?

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (528 Views)