Madden 23 Series X Crashing

by E_SmileLDS

Original Post

Re: Madden 23 freeze and crash every gamemode

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I was not part of the Insider Program. I started with the trial via EA Access on Monday and have issues ever since.
Message 61 of 217 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Madden 23 keeps kicking me out of the face of the franchise once I pick the new team in the playoffs. This is ridiculous because it was crashing other times too but it was a fix, now no matter what I seem to do it keeps crashing.

Message 62 of 217 (710 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Series X Crashing

★★★ Newbie

Same. Tried all the suggestions twice. Even returned the game and downloaded it again in the hopes that might help.

Been Madden player from the first installment and this is the first time I've had any issues. Hopefully there's a fix soon? Its an absolutely amazing game when not crashing constantly 

Message 63 of 217 (699 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Series X Crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm continuing to troubleshoot while I have time. This morning I went offline on my console and opened the game.  It's been about 30 minutes working on an offline franchise and I haven't had an issue yet.

Could this be related to a connection to the EA server? 

EDIT: Just crashed. Scratch that idea.

Message 64 of 217 (616 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Crash

★★★ Newbie
@T1mkah This is happening to me too, have you found a fix?
Message 65 of 217 (708 Views)

★★★ Novice

Been crashing since release day. 

Message 66 of 217 (693 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Been crashing since Madden 22, lmfao. They weren't able to fix it last year either. XBOX/EA Support had me uninstall this reinstall that, turn my xbox horizontally, vertically, line it up against the wall diagonally at a 45 degree angle, unplug it from one outlet plug it into another outlet, move to a new apartment, etc etc. Still same BS

EA SPORTS YOU CANT PLAY THE GAME

Message 67 of 217 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium I am not part of the Xbox Insider program as of right now. My issue has been the failure to launch (xbox error code 0x87e50007 and 0x87e50031), however I have noticed that I can eventually get on if I just continue to try to launch continuously for like 10 minutes eventually I get on. Then after I finish playing, turn off my xbox, and I come back later to play and try to quick resume, I get the Unknown login issue, so they are the same problem. I don't know why I am eventually able to launch the game but it takes literally, without exaggeration, 70-100 launch attempts of just continuously trying to launch and crashing before it eventually works. Still sometimes crashes midgame when I do launch 

Message 68 of 217 (644 Views)

Re: Madden 23 crashing on Xbox series x

★ Apprentice

No one responded huh? 

Message 69 of 217 (572 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am. This started happening before I joined though. I joined because I thought it would fix the problem. Didn’t fix anything. Both madden 22 and 23 crash.  Literally can play until like 4th QT and then it crashes. 

Message 70 of 217 (608 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help