Madden 23 Series X Crashing

by E_SmileLDS

Original Post

Re: Madden 23 freeze and crash every gamemode

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium 

I am having the same issues as these people. My game frequently crashed and after the most recent crash, I have not been able to even launch the game at all. Every single time I try to launch the game I get Xbox Error Code 0x87e50031 or Xbox Error Code 0x87e50007. Have not been able to even launch the game for the last 24 hours

Message 51 of 217 (1,042 Views)

★ Apprentice

All of us right now:

585AC0D3-F560-4761-9C6C-BC1EE1B288F5.jpeg

Message 52 of 217 (1,032 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So, I elected to do a factory reset of the console, deleting all files and starting fresh. The game finished downloading and appears to be working fine on the preliminary look.  I haven't done much, but considering it would freeze before I could even look at the rosters, I have high hopes. 

I know it's a pain, but something that others can consider trying. 

Message 53 of 217 (1,008 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium @EA_QueenBee The Xbox one version of the game seems to work fine on my Xbox Series X, but the Xbox Series X/S version cannot even launch. Is there anything being done about this?

Message 54 of 217 (796 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I did a factory reset as well, deleted all the files, did a fresh download, but the problem continued immediately. Same error messages 0x87e50007 and 0x87e50031

Message 55 of 217 (887 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Update. Started installing other games and now it's freezing again, this time after probably 10-15 minutes of use.  I'll keep trying and we'll see what happens next. 

Message 56 of 217 (884 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ACFusion14 Update. Back to the way it was now. Crashes within a minute or so now.
Message 57 of 217 (859 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

We shared this information with our team and wanted to confirm with everyone still seeing crashing if they are apart of the insider program with Xbox?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 58 of 217 (849 Views)

Champion
@EA_Illium I'm in the Insider Program with Xbox but there were never any problems with crashes.
Message 59 of 217 (844 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium wrote:

Hey Everyone, 

We shared this information with our team and wanted to confirm with everyone still seeing crashing if they are apart of the insider program with Xbox?

Thanks!

I’m hoping you gathered that this is not just an Xbox issue. Same thing is happening on PlayStation 5. I can imagine information like that would be beneficial in your team’s investigation. 

Message 60 of 217 (826 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help