Madden 23 Series X Crashing

by E_SmileLDS

Original Post

Re: Madden 23 freeze and crash every gamemode

★★★ Newbie

I have the sane issues with all the same games and then some. How did you go about sending it in for service because i think i would like to do the same 

Message 11 of 217 (2,252 Views)

Madden 23 Crash

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? T1mkah
Date/time issue occurred August 17 and 18
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? T1mkah_8
Summarize your bug When controlling a player in franchise mode, attempting to sign with a team in the offseason free agency period crashes the game. When you load back up the game, the option to view job offers disappears. This forces the user to sim one week and the option to view job offers appears again. However, pressing A on a team will just crash the game again. When entering the game the option to view job offers disappears again. This leaves the user no choice but to retire their player.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? start a franchise controlling a player and either demand a release in the offseason and attempt to sign a contract, or simulate until the contract is up and attempt to sign
What happens when the bug occurs? The user presses A to select which team they want to sign to, and the game crashes.
What do you expect to see? My player signed with the team I pressed A on
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Maybe it has something to do with “contract offers” being locked? Not sure. 

Message 12 of 217 (2,257 Views)

Madden KEEPS CRASHING PLEASE HELP🙏🏻

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Yungdongrady
Date/time issue occurred August 17 2022
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Champions
Summarize your bug Every mode of madden randomly kicks me out. Sometimes to the Home Screen sometimes my game will completely turn off
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’ve tried everything except for deleting all my content which I’m trying to avoid based on the amount of money I’ve spent on it
What happens when the bug occurs? Kicks me to Home Screen or shuts down/restarts my Xbox
What do you expect to see? A new madden game with a refunded amount of money I put towards the game or the bug fixed
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/a
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

My game keeps crashing on me. I’ve done everything I can troubleshooting but to delete all my content. I need to get in touch with someone from madden. I’ve put money into my ultimate team but I think my game is bugged. I’ve entered in the MCS and desperately need this fixed before Saturday…PLEASE HELP🙏🏻

Message 13 of 217 (2,107 Views)

Community Manager
@E_SmileLDS Would it be possible to get a clip of this?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 14 of 217 (2,088 Views)

Community Manager
@vashsidious To confirm is the game crashing for you, or are you getting kicked from servers?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 15 of 217 (2,087 Views)

Re: Madden KEEPS CRASHING PLEASE HELP🙏🏻

Community Manager
@FrenchyUban Can you try the steps I posted above?

Illium.png

Message 16 of 217 (2,082 Views)

★★ Novice

I don’t currently have a clip but am on my way home and will make 1 asap thanks for the reach out

Message 17 of 217 (2,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've experienced the same thing and also had the same issue with Madden 22 as well. Oddly enough had no issues with 2k, and was able to play NHL and Battlefield without any similar issues. Its just been the past 2 years of madden for me, that causes these crashes. Last year was never fixed and I had to bite the bullet on 70 bucks wasted. 

Here's a video of what its doing 

https://youtu.be/4YNdzjIHRXI

Message 18 of 217 (2,069 Views)

Crash to dashboard

★★ Novice

I can’t play anything In mut no solo battles nothing and this is ridiculous 

Message 19 of 217 (2,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Me too but mines started with madden 22 after the October patch on ps4. Was back and forth with ea and i haven't played a full game since October of last year. Pre ordered Madden 23 early yesterday morning and downloaded it. Got off work got home as soon as the countdown clock hit 0.00. And just like Madden 22 everything works fine until its gameplay time then freezing non stop. Couldn't even finish the legacy game because of the freezing. So i deleted it and its data and reinstalled it and the samething freezing after every play. I bought 2 other games yesterday with Madden and they work perfectly but not madden. Last year i lost money on madden this year im getting my money back

Message 20 of 217 (2,024 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help