Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred Ongoing, Every time I login
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug The Pre-order link for Madden 23 that grants a 10% discount is simply not there for me (nor has it been since it came out) all it says in the panel where it supposed to be is "Positive Play". The Madden 23 pre-order link that is on the main menu for everyone else simply does not show up for my account for whatever reason.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. It seems to specifically affect my account and another gamer. I've checked on other accounts of friends eve on the same console and the Madden 23 pre-order link/panel is where it should be for them all. Another user ExtentAK also has this problem and they were able to fix this issue for him. Please try to do the same for me!
What happens when the bug occurs? The Madden 23 pre-order link in the game's menu simple does not show up for me.
What do you expect to see? The Madden 23 Pre-order link in the same spot it is for everyone else on my account.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

The Pre-order link for Madden 23 that grants a 10% discount is simply not there for me (nor has it been since it came out) all it says in the panel where it supposed to be is "Positive Play". The Madden 23 pre-order link that is on the main menu for everyone else simply does not show up for my account for whatever reason.

Message 1 of 9 (1,353 Views)

Madden 23 Pre-Order Option not Appearing in M22 menu

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

No matter what I've tried I have yet to get the M23 pre-order option in M22 menu. Through the M22 menu you can get 20% off which is a big deal for me. 

I have tried re-installing M22 current and old-gen. I installed M21 and M20. I have cleared save data on my xbox. I have tried live content update. Nothing works. 

I believe there is something wrong with my account but contacting EA Support did not work. Anyone know how to fix this?  @EA_Blueberry 

image.png

Message 2 of 9 (1,251 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Preorder Link NOT on Madden 22 Home Screen

★★★ Apprentice
@LuckyBreak331
Were you ever able to get this issue resolved?
Message 3 of 9 (1,229 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope, no one from EA ever did anything 

Message 4 of 9 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

clock is ticking....I guess we have to pay 10% more then

Message 5 of 9 (1,198 Views)

★★ Novice

Just came here to say I have the exact same issue. 

For what it's worth, I also noticed something was wrong with my account when I never received the free coach Madden a few months ago even though I was on those days.

Message 6 of 9 (1,111 Views)

★★ Novice

bump?

Message 7 of 9 (1,006 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Damn still no solution for yall? I managed to get them to fix it but it was a pain. 

Message 8 of 9 (988 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ExtentAK51 How did they fix it?
Message 9 of 9 (935 Views)