Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ExtentAK
Date/time issue occurred On Going
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug On the main menu of the game the Pre-order link to Madden 23 is simply not there. It just says "X-factor database" in the panel where it should be.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. It seems to specificly affect my account. Ive checked on other accounts of friends eve on the same console and the Madden 23 pre-order link/panel is where it should be for them all.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Madden 23 pre-order link in the game's menu simple does not show up for me.
What do you expect to see? The Madden 23 Pre-order link in the same spot it is for everyone else on my account.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

The Pre-order link for Madden 23 that grants a 10% discount is simply not there for me (nor has it been since it came out) all it says in the panel where it supposed to be is "X-factor database" with a link to the X-factor database. Ive tried both the PS4 and PS5 versions of the game on each console respectively  (and the PS4 version on both consoles) and the Madden 23 pre-order link that is on the main menu for everyone else simply does not show up for my account for whatever reason.

Message 1 of 4 (1,165 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Pre-order link in Main Menu is not there. Shows "X-factor Dat

★★★ Novice

I have this same exact problem on Xbox X and have contacted support multiple times without resolution. Can anyone help fix this??

Message 2 of 4 (1,002 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Pre-order link in Main Menu is not there. Shows "X-factor Dat

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

It's an endless cycle with this issue. Half the time they ask me for my pre-order receipt, other half they tell me to come here to post which gets ignored or blatantly wrong info given (See other post where community manager says "Just keep playing and it may pop up" like it's some random thing. No It's a set thing in a set place and there for every other account I've compared mine to.  I'm guessing I'll end up not getting the loyalty pre order due to their lack of desire to resolve a glaringly obvious issue in any acceptable manner before the pre-order deadline is up in 2.5 weeks.

Message 3 of 4 (946 Views)

Madden 23 Loyalty offer not appearing in Madden 22

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It's three days before the pre-order bundle expires on July 22 and I have yet to receive the offer on my account. @EA_Blueberry - Can you please help. EA Support not doing anything for me

Message 4 of 4 (788 Views)