Madden 23 90 OVR CAMPUS HEROE SET NOT WORKING

by Cebucul11

Original Post

Re: madden 23 our servers cannot process your request at this time

★★ Novice
@Freiberg99 i could make a mill with the campus heroes still. i could make 3 90s and profit all of it
Message 71 of 115 (774 Views)

Re: Madden 23 90 OVR CAMPUS HEROE SET NOT WORKING

★★★ Newbie

Any Updates on this Problem? This is also not working with Unsung Clyde Edwards-Helaire for me. Getting the Same Error like you guys. Any Ideas to fix this *?

Message 72 of 115 (758 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The only way to fix this, is for EA to fix it.

But they don't care and apparently can get away with anything. Best example of how making too much money makes all morals go out the window.

WORST gaming company in the world by a landslide!

Message 73 of 115 (730 Views)

Re: Can’t Redeem Campus Hero Champion Micheal Crabtree

★★★ Newbie

yup… 3 weeks later it still ain’t fixed. lol

Message 74 of 115 (673 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium

PC not next generation

Nocturnal Jimmy

Time: Multiple times last week and this week redeeming Campus Heroes sets

Same error message, servers unable to process request

Hines, Joyner, Dennard, Ingram, Ngata

I have no duplicates none are binding and I have tried manually entering as well as hitting redeem

Please fix this, the state of the game is embarassing and I played for several hours to redeem this set
Message 75 of 115 (640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Cannot get one and it’s incredibly frustrating since I’ve grinded all week for Derrick Johnson

Message 76 of 115 (616 Views)

★★ Novice

I am on PC and have all the same problems regarding not being able to complete sets.

It just boots me out every time that I try to complete a set. 

Message 77 of 115 (591 Views)

★ Novice

Platform(Include which Generation): PC win11

PSN ID/ Gamer Tag/ PC Persona: TheCodfather_SE

Date/time issue occurred: every time/date. So also today september 24th

Which set are you currently trying to complete?
Unsung heroes 87 (all sets that I have tried to redeem), 88 OVR GG sets  (all sets that I have tried to redeem)

Are you getting an Error message (please provide), Seeing a Crash, or are unable to submit?
"Error Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try later." and then i'm kicked out of MUT. The set reward is shown/displayed next time i log in to mut but it can not be viewed and when "proceeding" it is as I have never redeemed the set (ie no reward and no card "spent"

What is the list of players you are trying to use? (If possible provide name, position, and if they are BND) 
I have tried so many variants both of players and how they are added to the set. Might have had BND in 1 out of many many tries

Do you have Duplicates of any of the players you're trying to use for the set?
I have had duplicates in some tries and no duplicates in many other failed attempts

Are you trying to auto-complete the set, or have you tried manually entering players?
Both

Also, If possible provide and Screenshot or Video clip (YT links work as well) of entering and submitting players for the set

Message 78 of 115 (577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform(Include which Generation): Xbox Series S

PSN ID/ Gamer Tag/ PC Persona: Erased G

Date/time issue occurred: September 24th 2022

Which set are you currently trying to complete? /// 90 OVR UK Champion Von Miller

Are you getting an Error message (please provide), Seeing a Crash, or are unable to submit? /// When I try to select two cards that are qualified to be added into the set, I keep getting the message "Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later"

What is the list of players you are trying to use? (If possible provide name, position, and if they are BND) /// 87 OVR UK Hero RT La'el Collins & 87 OVR UK Hero RG Mark Glowinski Both of them ARE NOT BND

Do you have Duplicates of any of the players you're trying to use for the set? /// No

Are you trying to auto-complete the set, or have you tried manually entering players? /// Tried manually entering them

Also, If possible provide and Screenshot or Video clip (YT links work as well) of entering and submitting players for the set.

Message 79 of 115 (550 Views)

Re: Can’t Redeem Campus Hero Champion Micheal Crabtree

★★ Novice

Did you ever get it to work 

Message 80 of 115 (538 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help