Madden 22 PS5/XB1 franchise freezing and not saving when Developing Player

by damunkey420

Original Post

Re: Madden 22 PS5 franchise freezing and not saving

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Hello - this is for an existing franchise that was created before the latest update.

I use 32 team control, so there are 31 custom
Coaches but they are the actual coaches for the teams if that makes sense.

I create a character for each team, but use the existing real life coaches that are available.
Message 41 of 189 (2,036 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It is still happening today, same exact problem stated, initiated by upgrading receivers dev trait, QB being invisible during cutscenes, along with the game freezing after the cutscene ends. Online franchise.

Message 42 of 189 (2,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I’m not using a custom coach (Pete Carroll - SEA)

@EA_Blueberry 

Message 43 of 189 (1,981 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Franchise was started after the scouting upgrade was released 

@EA_Blueberry 

Message 44 of 189 (1,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry This happened to me in 3 separate franchises (2 offline and 1 Cloud), it really makes the game unplayable and it's very frustrating!!!

Kindly, update us on if this issue will be solved...

P.s. this happened after the 4th November update.
Message 45 of 189 (1,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue on Xbox series S and have been for about the same amount of time 

Message 46 of 189 (2,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My problem is similar. A WR has a meeting for X-factor then it goes to the weekly preparation screen. I am able to do everything but the game freezes when I try to upgrade any players. I tried to play the next game but it made me play an exact copy of my own team instead of the team I was supposed to play. 

Message 47 of 189 (2,306 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Any further news? Anything to try? What a waste of $100! Game doesn’t even work…brutal.
Message 48 of 189 (2,253 Views)

Week 8 franchise freezing

★ Novice

On week 8 on the cloud fantasy franchise it freezes when you are trying to develop your recevier from a star development trait to X-factor. This is thr second franchise this has happenned on. 

Message 49 of 189 (1,935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@damunkey420This happened to me last night. Cloud franchise with Jags. Second season. Jacob Harris/TE had breakout scenario to get to Superstar X-Factor. Cutscene with Ghost Trevor Lawrence. I tried to play a game and it would match me as Jax vs Jax. Anytime I try to upgrade a player it would freeze. I tried to sim a game and it would still freeze. Sim’d the whole season still freezes. I lost time and progress which made me so upset that I not only deleted the game but also all other EA Sports game between my SX and PS5. I had Trevor Lawrence, Etienne and DJ Chark up to Superstar X-Factors and I had a great draft after first season where I drafted 4 hidden dev rookies. All wasted.
This is how you lose a life-long EA sports gamer.

Message 50 of 189 (2,201 Views)