[FotF] My name won't be used (profanity)

by Woahwoahchadz

Original Post

Re: Madden 22 Face of the Franchise - My Name Won't Be Used

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem also and I noticed in the college game that the commentator will say my last name for the opposing qb. I was playing clemson and the commentator kept saying Taylor and I looked at the clemson qb and his last name was Kenny lol 

Message 101 of 163 (1,143 Views)

Re: Madden 22 face of franchise player name wrong

★★★ Newbie

My name is Dez smith what’s offensive about that 

Message 102 of 163 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My last name is considered profanity, “Wilcox” there are some nfl players in the game with this name. And some with just “cox” why is this profane!?!?

Message 103 of 163 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How do you change the name because it will not let me change the name 

Message 104 of 163 (1,048 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry It blocks Eric Dickerson. Fix this
Message 105 of 163 (1,033 Views)

Profane word…?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

For whatever reason decided I’d try FOTF since I got done training today. Franchise is broken so go to create a character and when I go to enter the last name I’m told “Your last name contains a profane word. Please enter a different last name and try again.” 

Washington. Oh the profanity! 

I’m done with this game. Absolute garbage. I try to find positives in it and give it chance again and again to run into absurd glitches that is if it doesn’t crash. EA Sports takes no pride in what they do and their product they make, at least not Madden. Let another company give you competition with football games. 

Message 106 of 163 (996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well maybe if people wouldn't be offended my literally everything we wouldn't be having this problem. My name is Bryan Taylor. Please explain how that is offensive or profane? Maybe you just have a bug that needs to be corrected since so many people are having this problem. Maybe put out an update that fixes it. Thanks 😊 

Message 107 of 163 (981 Views)

Face of franchise wrong name showing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Ddenton2781
Date/time issue occurred Everytime I play
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Face of the Franchise
Summarize your bug Face of franchise created player name is incorrect, my name Dustin Denton, I don’t understand in anyway how that is being considered a swear word by your algorithms. The game has changed it to Generic Player
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Correct it so player name is correct, it says Generic Player
What happens when the bug occurs? Name incorrect
What do you expect to see? Get the name issue fixed so it quits thinking everyone’s name is offensive
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Please fix the issue with the algorithms thinking every players name is offensive. It messed up that we have paid this much money for game and can’t even use our name in game because it thinks it’s offensive, Please fix this issue ASAP

Message 108 of 163 (913 Views)

Madden 22. Watson Profane language?

★ Novice

so I'll just leave this here.

https://youtu.be/oHkatOHp42I

Message 109 of 163 (918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Its my last name captain america....* madden gotta be political...choose the [Removed - CM] collin kap and everything is fine....*

Message 110 of 163 (946 Views)