Madden 21 superstar ko keeps crashing after i win

by Moneymonette1

Original Post

Madden 21 superstar ko keeps crashing after i win

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure why but superstar KO in madden 21 keeps crashing and kicking me out from my progress after I win. When I start a new game after winning, it says the other player quit, and removes my progress and I have to start over.  If the point of superstar ko is to win and get new players, then why does it kick me everytime the other player quits the game. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,026 Views)

Re: Madden 21 superstar ko keeps crashing after i win

Community Manager

@Moneymonette1 

Hey there!

Which platform are you playing on and have you tried anything from your end to fix this yet, like power cycling the console or re-installing the game? Thanks for letting us know about this, strange it's crashing after you win and kicks you.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (948 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I have tried power cycling and redownloading the game. This issue was fixed for about 3 months but now has started again. I just went on a 9 game streak and it kicked me back to main menu after the win. Now everytime I win more than 2 games, it kicks me back to main lobby or main menu. 

Message 3 of 4 (775 Views)

Community Manager

@Moneymonette1 

Sorry to hear it's still showing up for you. Have you tried power cycling your local network to see if that helps clear up any connection issues? Unplugging the modem/router for about 5 minutes helps fix most lag and disconnection related issues. 

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (759 Views)