Madden 21 franchise mode game crashes after trying to end game

by Magreen704

Original Post

Re: Madden 21 franchise mode game crashes after trying to end game

★★★★★ Novice

This is like ordering food at a restaurant, paying for it, and then having them bring out an empty plate. This is completely unacceptable and needs to be addressed now! Or at the very least, give us a complete refund since we were sold a defective product. I've never in my 20+ years of gaming seen such a broken game with so many bugs and a full game mode completely unplayable!

EA, please respond!!!!

Message 91 of 489 (1,298 Views)

★ Guide

It’s crazy to see madden get such terrible customer ratings and EA does nothing about it. * poor company and leadership.. 

Message 92 of 489 (1,297 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can we please have an update on if or when this will be patched @EA_Kent 

Message 93 of 489 (1,325 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? hunoatila
Date/time issue occurred several days, every time you try, at any hour of the day.
What type of issue do you have? App Crash
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? Dynasty manager
Summarize your bug When you slow sim a game in franchise, and try to leave the game when finished, it crashes every time. This is for offline and cloud
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a game in franchise mode, slow sim until the end. Then try to leave when the game is finished
What happens when the bug occurs? When you quit the finished game. It crashes at the loading screen every time. You get error (CE-34878-0)
What do you expect to see? Game not crashing and saving the results and progress.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. When you slow sim a game in franchise, and try to leave the game when finished, it crashes every time. This is for offline and cloud
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Whatever the Ps4 has.
Enter RAM memory size in GB Whatever the ps4 has.

Message 94 of 489 (1,291 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please, any word on this?

For many customers this is a huge part of the game, it is a really huge downgrade if it can not be fix.

Message 95 of 489 (1,288 Views)

Online franchise create a player crash

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Nadamis24
Date/time issue occurred 9/07/2020
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? Any
Summarize your bug Create or active player after training crash
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After training with new create a player in connected franchise try to play preseason game it will crash
What happens when the bug occurs? Get crash error and try and go back to game and same thing happens endless loop
What do you expect to see? My game to work correctly
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. CE-34878-0
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

After creation or selection of a new player after training I try to load preseason game and it crashes happens on both mine and my son's playstation.. tried uninstall reinstall deleting save data all of it still happens regardless. There is also the end game crashes as well without training with create a player. 

Message 96 of 489 (1,096 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

I'm sorry, but I don't have any updates to share on this at the moment. We've sent this up to the team for a look, but I'm afraid I don't have any additional information. 

When we do have any updates we'll be sure to let everyone know. Thanks for your patience on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 97 of 489 (1,263 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

After doing some research I found out that it has something to do with using the super sim feature, after playing the game without it I haven’t had any problems. Not the solution I’m looking for but hopefully ea can fix the issue soon 

Message 98 of 489 (1,258 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent It’s ridiculous that you guys all have the time to put Kaepernick in the game, and add all this new * for mut but when it comes to fixing the game you guys can’t do it. Like is it money driven because you guys make so much off of mut? Just a concerned patron who spent money on a game that doesn’t work whatsoever. Honestly, EA rushed to release this * downgraded version of madden 20 so they could all keep getting a paycheck from everyone wasting their money on ultimate team. If something doesn’t work right than why release it? Send that to your stupid team upstairs and tell them to fix the damn game in the next patch. People want there money back, or at least a game that works and ea isn’t accommodating either issue. I know for a fact I won’t support madden anymore and I’ll just switch to 2k when they decide to release a football game.
Message 99 of 489 (1,236 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well after the 1.07 patch franchise is still jacked up. Ant install weekly game plan. Every time I try the game gives the helicopter view around the practice field. These people have no idea how to fix this game. Let’s add more stuff to the yard & mutt. Well teabag all the peeps the love franchise. It’s like we’re in the woods bugs everywhere & no way to get rid of em. Now I get to restart my franchise mode again since the error code crap wasn’t enough.......smh you people should be ashamed of the dumpster fire. Oh & I expect no reply because y’all don’t know how to fix it anyway.

Message 100 of 489 (1,180 Views)