Madden 21 Community Files

by Gavin30X

Original Post

Re: MADDEN 21 Download Community Files is not working! Hasn't worked ever!

★★★ Newbie
@PussyCatRipper I'm getting the same error in PS4.
Message 31 of 232 (4,079 Views)

Can’t download any files

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Elite_Loats
Date/time issue occurred Jan 11, 2021-Present
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? Elite_Loats_94
Summarize your bug For about a week straight now I have had this bug when attempting to download a draft class. I remember there was a bug earlier in the year about downloading draft classes but this is not the same. When I select download draft class I cant load into the menu which allows me to select a draft class. I haven’t seen anyone else have this problem. I don’t know how it started but it is ruining my attempt at realistic my rebuilding a team. It is making it almost unplayable.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know that’s not my job.
What happens when the bug occurs? It just tells me to reconnect or check my wifi and visit a ea help website, which has not helped.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see it get fixed.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

This happened after I joined one of my friends leagues and I can’t download a file since.

Message 32 of 232 (4,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LobsterKillah Same here ps4
Message 33 of 232 (4,046 Views)

Re: Madden Share Technical Issues - Unable to download community files

Community Manager

@Konno728 

Are you able to fix this by removing all community files from your game from managing the files section under Settings and then try re-downloading them?

Blueberry.png
Message 34 of 232 (3,994 Views)

★ Novice

I tried that first it’s just broken. Fix your game I’m deleting all my saves because you guys are incompetent. This is why nobody should have exclusive rights games like these. Just been getting progressively ever since 2005

Message 35 of 232 (3,360 Views)

Community Manager
@Konno728

Thanks for being a longtime Madden player. I haven't dabbled in community files much in recent years but was huge on it a while back. I know it's still a critical part of dedicated franchise users.

I'll relay your frustrations to the team to see if we can get some push. As of right now we're not getting a widespread amount of reports so maybe we can figure out a solution here for you if you're up to troubleshoot it. Let me know and if not, thank you for coming to the forums to express your concerns.
Blueberry.png
Message 36 of 232 (3,354 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, everyone.

Are you still having trouble downloading Draft class files after power cycling your consoles? (For PC restart the system)

Blueberry.png
Message 37 of 232 (3,325 Views)

Madden 21 Share Download Not Loading

★ Novice

Whenever I attempt to click on Madden Share to download community files I get stuck in a neverending load screen.  I have deleted the game and reinstalled twice.  Cleared my Ps5s cache.  Deleted all of my game files and contacted EA help.  I was told that they don't know what to do so I should post here.

Message 38 of 232 (3,339 Views)

Re: Madden 21 Share Download Not Loading

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing the same issue

Message 39 of 232 (3,279 Views)

Re: Madden 21 Share Download Not Loading

Community Manager

Hey, Madden fans.

We raised this up to the team to investigate. We'll share more with you as soon as we her back from the team. Thank you for notifying us about this!

Blueberry.png
Message 40 of 232 (3,254 Views)