Madden 21 Community Files

by Gavin30X

Original Post

Re: Madden's Garbage Servers are down - unable to download community files

★★ Novice

I just got off the phone with EA and it’s a known glitch. They said they would email me a link with steps on how to fix it. Still waiting for the email. When I get it I will post here.

Message 10 of 232 (15,687 Views)

Is madden share down

★★ Novice

I can’t get into madden share. Internet connection is fine  still have Xbox gold I can get into my online league but can’t access madden share this is for Xbox one

Message 11 of 232 (7,177 Views)

Connecting to servers

★★★ Newbie

I can not connect to EA servers to download community files. I'm connecting to PSN, and servers for other games, but not EA servers for Madden 21.

Message 12 of 232 (2,179 Views)

Re: Connecting to servers

★★★★★ Expert

Go to Madden 21 forums. They can help you there. This is Madden Mobile forums.

Message 13 of 232 (2,156 Views)

Re: Connecting to servers

Community Manager

Hi, @timmullins 

Moving your post to the Madden NFL 21 boards.

Try rebooting your network and power cycle the console.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 232 (2,141 Views)

Re: Is madden share down

Community Manager

We'll flag this down to the team. I need the following information:

• Gamertag/PSN ID
  • Platform you play on
  • When did it stop working?
  • What isn't working? (Roster sharing, Draft Class)
  • If it's a specific file you're trying to download and can't, which one is it?
  • Confirm rebooting your network and power cycling the console does not work

Please reply to the post with these bullet points so we can pass this information to the QA team. 

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 232 (7,136 Views)

Error Downloading Latest Rosters

★★★ Newbie

I received my new xbox series x yesterday and It will not let me play online anymore. It won't let me download the latest rosters. Every time I try to it says there is an error and there is nothing I can do. Everything was perfectly fine before I switched to next gen. Please somebody help so I can play online again

Message 16 of 232 (7,123 Views)

Re: Madden 21 Community Files

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me as well. A quick search on Twitter seems like this is a common issue for new gen users. 
has anyone found a fix to this? I have tried to uninstall the game and any saved files from the game but that did not work. 

Message 18 of 232 (5,252 Views)

Re: Madden Share Technical Issues - Unable to download community files

★★★ Newbie

I also can’t access community files on ps5. Gets stuck on loading screen and i tried uninstalling the game and all saved files but still no luck. 

Message 19 of 232 (7,089 Views)

Re: Madden 21 Community Files

@Gavin30X @LuckMan1888 unfortunately I've no solution to offer, but recently this bug has also been reported here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Madden-Share-Technical-Issues-Unable-to-download-communit...

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 20 of 232 (5,239 Views)