Madden 20 uniforms not changing when selected. Cant play in London on H2H.

by bnice4228

Original Post

Re: Series 5 Updates | NFL 100 Eric Dickerson Changes and Alternate Uniforms Com

★ Guide
@EA_Kent How bout fixing the uniforms in head to head and make them work again!
Message 81 of 140 (1,364 Views)

Re: Series 5 Updates | NFL 100 Eric Dickerson Changes and Alternate Uniforms Com

★ Guide
@EA_Kent How bout a fix in head to head uniforms! Thanks.
Message 82 of 140 (1,370 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all. 

The Madden team is still tracking the issues with uniforms in H2H. Unfortunately we don't have any updates or additional information on this at the moment. When we have an update on this we'll be sure to let everyone know. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 83 of 140 (1,368 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kent How bout a fix!
Message 84 of 140 (1,358 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Smh so y’all at EA are SO QUICK to decease the ratings of 49ers players on the depth chart after they lost the Super Bowl, but can’t seem to fix the simplest little glitch that we’ve been reporting for months on end. I seriously can’t believe this level of neglect. Stop telling us that you’re still ‘tracking’ the issue, we know you know how to fix it but you don’t care about the players on this game anymore in our eyes. This is the most frustrating lack of communication and transparency I have ever seen from a game company in regards to addressing issues.

Message 85 of 140 (1,299 Views)

★★ Novice

For  months and nothing still smh

What a disappointment 

Message 86 of 140 (1,299 Views)

★ Novice

I just played someone who used the Oilers uniforms while mine were just standard even though I picked color rush. Was online head to head.

Message 87 of 140 (1,307 Views)

Re: Uniform Selection Online Head to Head

★★★ Newbie

What's the deal EA ?:Why haven't this issues been addressed. The game has been out for 7 months and we can't change our Jerseys on online H2 . Smh. Fans deserve this simple feature. 

Message 88 of 140 (1,288 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can you guys please fix the uniform issue with online H2H, it’s been months and you guys keep giving us the “run around” with the issue. I’m not the one to complain but come on, it shouldn’t take this long. 

Message 89 of 140 (1,280 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please fix this bug, it has been months.... Come on EA 

Message 90 of 140 (1,270 Views)