Original Post

Re: Madden 20 ultimate team error

★★★★★ Newbie

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO FIX IT!!!!!?????

Message 11 of 35 (1,627 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Madden fans,

Can you try removing your MUT team visuals under your roster to see if that helps avoid this error? We've seen others find success avoiding crashes and errors when they make changes to the head coach and uniform visuals, then restarting the console/PC. 

Please let us know if that helps. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 35 (1,607 Views)

★★ Novice

My game does the same exact thing. MUT was playing fine until about 3 days ago. I can play draft champions but if I try a solo challenge it crashes and if I try h2h it just sits at the load screen and nothing happens. I've tried everything and still nothing...its very frustrating!!!!

Message 13 of 35 (1,518 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, what he said, absolutely ridiculous,  cant even try to grind on ultimate team

Message 14 of 35 (1,494 Views)

★★ Novice

Go to visuals on your team and clear your coach and team uniforms. That should work.

Message 15 of 35 (1,458 Views)

★★ Novice

Clear your visuals on coach and team uniforms and see if that works.

Message 16 of 35 (1,450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve done what you said multiple times and it keeps giving me an error. It says it can not connect to the EA servers but I can play everything else. Help me please 

Message 17 of 35 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t know why but when I try to load into madden ultimate team it doesn’t let me it keeps kicking me out and it does the same for superstar ko 

Message 18 of 35 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did they tell you how to fix it???? I’m having the same problem and haven’t got help yet

Message 19 of 35 (1,023 Views)

Community Manager

@golden_champione  @OG-DonJustice 

If you are having trouble getting into specific game modes with a server connection error, please contact our Support team immediately so they can pull up your account to help fix this for you. If you're able to get into MUT and get a server error when you try to play certain game modes, visiting your lineup and changing it to best overall via the lineup tool and changing up the team visuals should help correct that error.

Live-Support
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 35 (994 Views)