Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Rj5578
Date/time issue occurred Ever sense 12:30 last night
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Madden is not letting me start up ultimate team what so ever I got on as soon as it dropped and could play for maybe 10 minutes then it sent me back to the title screen and ever sense if I try and load up ultimate team it sends me right back to the main menu on madden and says their is an error on the servers or something like that but when ever I play any other mode it works but the one mode I pretty much got the game for isn’t working what is up EA
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on ultimate team
What happens when the bug occurs? Loads but fails and sends you back to the mode selection screen or (main menu)
What do you expect to see? The actual ultimate team gamemode
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Please help me fix ultimate team and actually get it working so I can play it and not get an error code every time while my friends can play it perfectly fine

Message 1 of 35 (13,106 Views)

Re: Madden 20 ultimate team error

★★ Novice

I have the same thing. I called and asked for how to fix it. And they made me reset my blue ray disk storage????? And turn off my WiFi. That’s all. And it did didly squat. 

Message 2 of 35 (13,045 Views)

Community Manager

@rj5578 @pookierocks22 

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with Ultimate Team. Can you try rebooting your local network and power cycle to the console to see if it helps get you back in? Sounds frustrating and we'll do everything we can to get you back into the mode.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 35 (13,034 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been contacted by EA and they said they are working on it. So give them a bit and we should be back in it.

Message 4 of 35 (13,026 Views)

Community Manager

@pookierocks22 

Are you changing the Presentation Settings? The team is aware of an issue with that and if changed it can throw you out of the game. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 35 (12,995 Views)

★ Novice

I have been having kind of the same issue. I can load into ultimate team but when trying to play a game or solo it crashes and closes the app. That’s every time 100% of the time. I haven’t touched the presentation settings at all. What’s really going on EA I paid my money for a working game not this. 

Message 6 of 35 (12,964 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@rj5578 I have this problem also I was able to play for like the first 20 minutes and then it kicked me out and I haven’t been able to get back on since because of that error. My companion app also doesn’t work but it does for my second account. I contacted EA and they said hopefully it’ll work when the full release of the game happens on August 2nd.
Message 7 of 35 (12,944 Views)

★★ Novice

Same or very similar situation for me on PS4. First I did the ea early access for the 10 free hours of play but was only able to play for about an hour until I started to receive an error code CE-34878-0 loading in the missions. I contacted ea help and the walked me through the process of deleting, re downloading, initializing the game that didn’t work. They advise that it is a hardware problem and to contact Sony. So I did Sony walked me through their process that also didn’t work. Sony advised to send PS4 in for repairs for a $100 that will take around 5 weeks including shipping so I declined. I then decided to purchase a new PS4 and transferred and downloaded M20 from my old PS4 as directed by Sony and EA as everyone said that it is not a software or download problem. I get everything on the new PS4 and guess what, same error code CE-34878-0!!! So now I call EA back and the walk me through the same process again as I kept telling them that I have a new PS4 and that I believe that the software/download is corrupted. EA said no, and that It is a Sony issue once again!!! So I contacted Sony yet again and ran everything down again and went through their process again and now Sony believes that it is a software problem due we are dealing with a new PS4 and for me to contact EA again for help. If anyone can provide some assistance/knowledge on what to do to fix this problem I’m all ears.

Facts that may help:

- all other aspects of the game seems to work (online h2h, exhibition, AH, the store)

- the only thing not working is missions/ challenges vs the computer within MUT.

- when I Go to MUT and over to missions it quickly says across the screen that “No missions are available “  but the mission tabs then quickly appear. If you are not paying attention (starring at      the screen) you will miss the message.

Message 8 of 35 (12,877 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the exact same problem, and havent heard anything from EA, my game keeps crashing when i load into solos

Message 9 of 35 (12,845 Views)

★ Novice

SAME!! SAME!! i thought i was goin crazy

Message 10 of 35 (12,783 Views)