Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by traquanlee

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★★★ Apprentice

amazing to me something as realistic as regular rosters and teams they can neglect. Simply give us normal teams stats and opponent history in online H2H can’t be difficult to do. Then focus on MUT all u want

if they gave us our stats then all we need is roster updates throughout year and everyone happy. Do a million MUT updates just give us our stats and roster updates throughout year  

all we we want is our favorite players on there respective teams with stats! Not asking for a lot 

Message 451 of 525 (586 Views)

★ Guide
@Alabama11787 And I want to be able to pick a diff jersey online. Smh.
Message 452 of 525 (992 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Forgive my ignorance but the reason they won’t update H2H stats is bc people pay extra money for there ultimate teams?

i never tried the mode so serious question. They load up money in PS store and get better team based on how much they pay?

Message 453 of 525 (914 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 454 of 525 (791 Views)

★ Pro

@EA_Blueberry and @EA_Barry Since '21 is coming out in about a month, could you shoot someone an email and find out if Online H2H Stats, History and Scouting is going to work this year? Thanks!

Message 455 of 525 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It’s very sad that they clearly and obviously do not care. 

Message 456 of 525 (734 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It is 2020 I guess people can just rob people and not have a care. 

Message 457 of 525 (733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has to be the worst Maddens ever created. Lets start about not being able to challenge on online H2H matches. I’ve seen catches that were clearly out of bounds that were called fair. Ive seen interceptions caught on the ground. Fumbles where the player was obviously down. Touchdowns called incomplete passes. Its crazy!!! Then lets talk about game options that don’t exist, Like comparing stats of your last opponents that are not shown. No scouting reports!!! Not even your own history. You cant even see your opponents ranking. The game feels rushed and neglected. Mind you its July so all the bugs should be fixed. Cant tell you how many times I was matched with a player who choose the same team as me. If this is the future of Madden I pray 2k makes a football game because EA is disgracing the sport and the competitiveness online gameplay. I will not be paying for next years madden. This is horrible!!!! And to read the same comments since last august shows that EA doesn’t care and would rather make money from whack MUT packs that give you half * players that you can barely upgrade!!! EA do better and have some pride making these game. 

Message 458 of 525 (688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is July and the online ranked is glitched again. It doesn’t show our own ranking so we don’t know how much we are ranking up after wins.

Message 459 of 525 (662 Views)

★ Pro

I first emailed @EA_Barry about this problem in October of 2016 about Madden '17. It's now July of 2020 and it's also been a problem in Madden '18, '19, and '20. Will it also be a problem in '21?

Message 460 of 525 (646 Views)