Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by traquanlee

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★★★ Novice

Did they ever find a fix for it? This is *

Message 21 of 117 (751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope 

Message 22 of 117 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Swamy53 Bull crap I’m ranked 800 and mine went away smh
Message 23 of 117 (712 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA developers should be ashamed of themselves for letting this bug exist year over year. It's truly shameful.

FIX THIS * BUG. Right now you can't see ANY online records on PC. I have no idea if the guy I just played is 400-40 W/L record or 40-400 W/L record. It's absolutely ridiculous that a bug like this exists in a flagship game like this.

Pure * shame. I don't know how these people sleep at night.

Message 24 of 117 (699 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing happened last year.  Is anybody not having this problem?  Everybody I know cannot compare stats or check their history after playing H2H online.

Message 25 of 117 (659 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did they fix it yet?????

Message 26 of 117 (650 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still not up. Won’t show opponent ranking/record and won’t even show my percentile or ranking. Worked from absolutely nothing to top 1500 in 3 days and now it won’t even tell me where I’m at rank or percentile wise. Truly ridiculous. 

Message 27 of 117 (637 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jrsummers96 Not to mention i have not been able to compare stats since getting the game. Now it’s even worse, I can’t even see my own ranking anymore.
Message 28 of 117 (636 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys, this problem has been around for a few years now.  EA is well aware of it...not only have i reported it a zillion times, but so have many people on here.  They really do not seem to care...I guarantee this is not fixed this year.  Seems like a ploy to get people to play MUT, as stats are readily available in that.   I have bought Madden since 1999, started playing online h2h in 05.  Truly disgraceful what has happened to h2h and this is the first year i have not bought madden. If they dont care enough to listen to me, a loyal fan for 20 years, they can * off.  Ill play something else.

Message 29 of 117 (599 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The most frustrating thing about this critical bug is that it would probably take an intern about 1 hour to fix it. It's laughable. 

Message 30 of 117 (592 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help