Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by traquanlee

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★★★★ Novice

this has been marked as solved , they are paying no attention to any of the comments...I tried to open another ticket and they removed it

Message 241 of 283 (455 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA reminding yall once again you suck. Maybe start doing your job for your customers

Message 242 of 283 (440 Views)

★ Apprentice

Dude I just came back after like months of no madden. Super disappointed by these stupid lazy * at EA still not doing anything lol... In all honesty I didn’t expect them to considering lts been an issue for like 3 years and Barry over here says it’s been addressed when it clearly still hasn’t lmao. EA y’all straight up ruined madden for me there’s literally no point anymore if I can’t play online and even see my rank lol it’s paaathetic and a huuuuuge FU to the loyal customers who dropped 60 dollars on your product. When madden 21 comes out I’m gonna do my best to let all my friend know y’all suck. My whole life I’ve loved you guys but this simple issue not be addressed or resolved is allllll you guys. Screw yall not buying madden year. 

Message 243 of 283 (431 Views)

★ Apprentice
@JBabz88 I’ll do that right now what city are they based from? and it’s their company’s name EA officially or something else?
Message 244 of 283 (426 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Raider8985 no not at all I literally hate MUT. Plus I already gave them 60 dollars and Head 2 head still isint working lol. They’re not getting another cent out of me this year or next year lol
Message 245 of 283 (421 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SMDSoftball If you did your job this bad you absolutely should be fired lol... it’s literally like coming to work and doing nothing lol
Message 246 of 283 (413 Views)

★ Novice

Hey this issue is not fixed??? Why make a competitive football game and not have the stats to prove it??? That’s *!!!!! I’ve been playing madden since madden 2000 and this is the saddest * I’ve ever seen for a football game it’s like y’all don’t even care anymore!!!! Please fix this *, you guys are losing half of the community to lack of effort Barry.

Message 247 of 283 (321 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They don’t give a * bro , sad but true smh 

Message 248 of 283 (302 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey EA just here to remind you that you are worthless as a company and all your employees that have a job. You still have yet to fix this problem because you are horrible. You are liars and thiefs. If anything or any person could ruin a wet dream it would be you. Maybe tomorrow is the day you start doing your jobs and fix this problem but i doubt it cause i doubt you can read this complaint. 

Message 249 of 283 (285 Views)

★★ Newbie

WHEN?!?! The December patch just came out and the stats are still TRASH. Give us all the stats you used to give!!! How on earth do you guys let a good part of your game regress so badly over the years?!? Oh wait l, I know... y’all only care about MUT. Pathetic!!

MAKE ONLINE H2H GREAT AGAIN (or at least decent)

Message 250 of 283 (249 Views)
Twitter Stream