Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by traquanlee

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★★★ Novice
@traquanlee Legend goat vip1 on top of all the leaderboards right
Message 211 of 246 (480 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is my original forum and everyone who has replied seems to have not had their rankings/stats/etc fixed either. We just want to play the game the way it should be when we spent our money on the game.

• Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID - traquanlee
  • Platform you play on - PS4
  • Does your rank show up at all if you cycle through the various categories - None
  • Region in the world you reside in - USA
  • Have you reinstalled the game? (Yes/No) - Yes Twice now

Message 212 of 246 (472 Views)

Community Manager

@melotux 

Thanks for adding the example (along with everyone else). We're continually letting the relevant teams know how impacting this is on your enjoyment of the game and trying to get some more push on this. We'll do our best to update you up to the minute on it's status. To avoid any confusion though, we made the team aware of both H2H rankings not showing up and the compare stats tile not display your opponents information. They attempted to implement a fix which looked to work for some and not others. We are now in the process of getting this escalated for an investigation again and I know for some of you that did not see your rank show up it can feel like nothing was done, but there is work going on behind the scenes and I assure you it's an important task.

Thank you again for taking time out to submit the information we're requesting. 

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 213 of 246 (447 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry "We are now in the process of getting this escalated for an investigation again"..... Is this going to be another several year investigation of the same problem with no solution and denial of a problem?

Message 214 of 246 (409 Views)

Madden 20 online ranking and record not showing

★★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? kfc9724
Date/time issue occurred 11/1/2019
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug My online ranking does not show up in the online hub so I can't see what my ranking is, it's just a blank screen.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check the online hub interface?
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't see what my ranking is or anyone else's ranking in the online hub before you go to start a game.
What do you expect to see? My ranking and record
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

My online ranking does not show up in the online hub so I can't see what my ranking is, it's just a blank screen.

Message 215 of 246 (389 Views)

Re: Madden 20 online ranking and record not showing

★★★★ Novice
@kfc9724 EA has shown they dont care about their loyal base. Show it with your dollars. Blueberry has been an embarrassment, he has taunted customer concerns in these forums with GIFs which I cut and paste and sent to ea sports to show the idotic content of their "support staff". I will continue to post once a week. I reported to BBB. You guys are shameful, the treatment disgraceful, this company is slapping customers daily with each day this error persists. I hope a a celeb deals with this and shame them to fix it. Shameful.
Message 216 of 246 (335 Views)

Re: Madden 20 online ranking and record not showing

★★★★ Novice
roduct: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ModPhil48
Date/time issue occurred 11/1/2019
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug My online ranking does not show up in the online hub so I can't see what my ranking is, it's just a blank screen.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check the online hub interface?
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't see what my ranking is or anyone else's ranking in the online hub before you go to start a game.
What do you expect to see? My ranking and record
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB
Message 217 of 246 (334 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID: dj_west86
  • Platform you play on: ps4
  • Does your rank show up at all if you cycle through the various categories: NO
  • Region in the world you reside in UNITED STATES
  • Have you reinstalled the game? (Yes/No: YES
Message 218 of 246 (212 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also reinstalled my game on xbox and it still doesn't work smh but from what I hear ultimate team has no issues now what about that smh I dont play ultimate team anymore and they have no issues because that's their cash cow 

Message 219 of 246 (180 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My ranking came back, and is now gone again! WTF, can you please get it together already. It's only been 3+years and you still don't have a fix. Get it together, bring in your leadership team and fix the problem. 

Message 220 of 246 (165 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help