Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by traquanlee

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★★★ Apprentice
@SMDSoftball If you did your job this bad you absolutely should be fired lol... it’s literally like coming to work and doing nothing lol
Message 251 of 525 (938 Views)

★ Novice

Hey this issue is not fixed??? Why make a competitive football game and not have the stats to prove it??? That’s *!!!!! I’ve been playing madden since madden 2000 and this is the saddest * I’ve ever seen for a football game it’s like y’all don’t even care anymore!!!! Please fix this *, you guys are losing half of the community to lack of effort Barry.

Message 252 of 525 (846 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They don’t give a * bro , sad but true smh 

Message 253 of 525 (827 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey EA just here to remind you that you are worthless as a company and all your employees that have a job. You still have yet to fix this problem because you are horrible. You are liars and thiefs. If anything or any person could ruin a wet dream it would be you. Maybe tomorrow is the day you start doing your jobs and fix this problem but i doubt it cause i doubt you can read this complaint. 

Message 254 of 525 (810 Views)

★★ Novice

WHEN?!?! The December patch just came out and the stats are still TRASH. Give us all the stats you used to give!!! How on earth do you guys let a good part of your game regress so badly over the years?!? Oh wait l, I know... y’all only care about MUT. Pathetic!!

MAKE ONLINE H2H GREAT AGAIN (or at least decent)

Message 255 of 525 (774 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DrewMangrab They don't care this is sad. You do not care about diehard customers.
Message 256 of 525 (1,058 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA you are still worthless. I really hope every customer reports you better business burea. I been complaining on here for months. I have called your customer support and i get the crap and yall do nothing. Your product and customer service is terrible. 

Message 257 of 525 (1,042 Views)

★ Guide

Any update on this? I’m on xbox 1X. Let me know if you need my info. 

Message 258 of 525 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@traquanlee Thanks
Message 259 of 525 (960 Views)

★ Novice

* EA they didn’t solve *

Message 260 of 525 (955 Views)